Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Cole soled out Madison Square Garden. MSG, B.

Y'all underrate his fanbase. My man moved a cool 1mil real albums without a feature or radio single. #ColeWorld.

I think a Cole x Futuere collab would be dope btw.
Yea because that's NY. The population is big as it is but he net going on a tour selling out stadiums. He comes to my city and always performs at 2nd tier venues. Not that it's bad, but the same place wiz, Drake, Nicki, big sean and everyone else performs.

You could almost asterisk Cole, fam sold out with Big Sean YG Jeremih. That's a decent cast

Cole only gonna sell out arenas in those big cities tho. Not a knock on him tho, but he goes to a regular city he not selling out arenas, he performs at smaller venues.

Future and JCole? That would be less chemistry Future and Drake :lol:

Curious?

How do y'all just assume they don't got chemistry? I can see Cole going off to March madness.

Hell, Bas and Cozz rapping with Future flow's now :lol:....and Coke featured on the songs.

Never know , he did that Diamonds track a few years back with French , I've heard on trap beats before .
Yea but both Rozay and French outrapped buddy

Aint too much a fan of buddy maybe that's why I think fam should stick to rappin with Kweli and Wale dem

Last edited:
I don't get what Meek and Wale have to do with Cole and Future. 
laugh.gif

*cue Chappelle nah I'm good .gif*

I don't get what Meek and Wale have to do with Cole and Future. :lol:

People don't want to hear Cole and future because they're opposites. Wale and meek was example I used of opposites making a good track together. I'm sure you knew exactly what I meant when I said that

Last edited:
I don't get what Meek and Wale have to do with Cole and Future. :lol:

People don't want to hear Cole and future because they're opposites. Wale and meek was example I used of opposites making a good track together. I'm sure you knew exactly what I meant when I said that

Nah I for real didn't. I wasn't even thinking about them being opposites I don't listen to either artist, can't even say I consider them so.

Still seem like faulty logic to me.

Ended up giving my ticket away as a birthday present. If anyone has extra tickets or can't make it to the Houston show let me know!

Purple Reign (the song)
Lil Haiti Baby
Low Life
Wicked

All getting radio spins in the A. :smokin

What is dude even going to put out as the official single?

God knows ***** is liable to drop something next week. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom