Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

BM is that tape you throw on on pay day. Especially if you made a monthly bonus. Kicking back with Peacoat playing while knowing you sitting on a nice chunk of change in the bank and breezys that's down to come kick it... :smokin

No love for No Basic ?

I seriously don't see how so many **** on Beast Mode
laugh.gif

Only joint is skip is the joint wit Scooter
No basic 

mean.gif
pimp.gif

I gotta listen to Monster again.

future is just a creative genius. Purple Reign has been on repeat ever since it dropped.

on "drippin" when he says "actavis and red how you love that" and the track slows down right there for the listener to get that high feeling :smokin

since were doing this,

Monster
56nights
PurpleReign
WATTBA
DS2
BeastMode

BM is poppin to me, but not like the others. Idk why i just cant explain it.

Can't get into Beast Mode whatsoever .
I only put on BM to listen to layup, real sisters and bruddas. I out on 56 nights to listen to it front to back.

Feel me besides those 3 tracks and that Juvie feature tape is not all that to me

Rethinking it, I gotta put Monster at the top. Tape is too versatile and it ushered in a new era. Also remember reading that March Madness was recorded around the same time as that batch of music.

Monster
PR
DS2
WATTBA
BM

If im lifting and Wesley Presley comes on , i'll lift the whole damn gym . Monster is just an amazing tape .

Bruh I been banging free bricks all day and man o man. This **** was so ignorant. The most under appreciated project on both their resumes

Last edited:
Thought Purple Reign was *** on the first spin, but I'm sure it will grow on me. The beats are pretty unique.

Inside the mattress :nthat:

"She fell in love with the mushrooms, got my college girl talkin Kung Fu, put some cough syrup in a Mountain Dew" 8)

Like all Future projects, this PR gets better with every spin. I thought it was ok on first listen (I hated 56 Nights at first), but this **** slides dawg.

Almost done spinning the last 5 projects...

As of today, I'd go
Beast Mode=56>Monster>DS2>Purple Reign

None of these projects are weak tho...

Dude really did all this in 15 months, man.

Amazing.

:smokin Jada in the cut...

The crazy thing is even though we all have different rankings, all of the tapes are so solid that any one can be #1 on any day.

56 still the Supreme Crown-Holder of the series though 
nerd.gif

I don't know who doesn't think Purple Reign is fire. I haven't stopped listening to it since it dropped.

Bruh I been banging free bricks all day and man o man. This **** was so ignorant. The most under appreciated project on both their resumes
N_ I DON'T GIVE A DAMN, BLACK N YELLOW LAM

IF YOU AIN'T TALKIN' GRAMS YOU NEED TO MUH FU*KIN SCRAM

lg_640.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom