nerd.gif

Tha Mobb?
Hail Mary/Bomb First?
Luda first three album intros
nerd.gif
Word of Mouf Intro >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Originally Posted by iHust1e  

Originally Posted by howfly2  

Yeah the more I listen, been listening to the 6-peat heavily recently, I come to the conclusion that March Madness and Trap ****** carry 56 nights. The only other songs I mess with are Never gon lose and 56 nights. It might be the weakest tape frfr.

I don't understand how monster isn't rated the best by some of y'all. Besides DS2, it is by far his most diverse work, so much variety. 56 and BM are kinda redundant tbh. PR returns to that diversity, but I know he can do better. Future just needs to work hard over the spring and summer, and then drop something in the fall. He just needs to take his time on the next project, he can produce something better than Monster, which is saying something.
THANK YOU
March Madness and Trap ****** not even the best songs on 56
grin.gif
.  Trap N****  might be the weakest honestly...

Last edited:
I can skip those 2 songs and still think it's the best out the 5 peat shrug.

The dynasty intro will forever be the best intro

And regarding 56, I know it's a matter of opinion, but that joint is WAY more than just trap n's and March madness.

Never gone lose
Diamonds from Africa
56 nights song :smh:

But it's whatever. I don't get the hype for codeine crazy, and cats swear by it.

Last edited:

March Madness and Trap ****** not even the best songs on 56
grin.gif
.  Trap N****  might be the weakest honestly...
That's three off the humble Nupe.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 I'll take that.  Trap N***s still the weakest joint on 56 lol.   Amazing song but doesnt compare to 56 Nights, Now, Never Gon Lose, DFA, No Compadre, Purple Comin In, not even March Madness.  Even with how good Trap N***s really is, the other joints make it sound bland lol.   Just doesn't have that exotic feel that the rest of the tracks have

What Up Gangsta > Dynasty Intro

Come at me, b.

Go against j**** yo *** is dense, I'm about a dollar what the **** is 50cent :lol:

"Never read the Qu'ran or Islamic scriptures
Only psalms I read was on the arms of my ******
Tattooed so I carry on like I'm non-religious
Clap whoever stand between Shawn and figures
******, say it's the dawn/Don but I'm superstitious
**** is as dark as it's been, nothin is goin as you predicted
I move with biscuits, stop the harder ****** actin too suspicious
This is, food for thought, you do the dishes" ::smh:

Last edited:
I'm braving temperatures below zero, no hero
No father figure, you gotta pardon a n****
But I'm starving my n++++, and the weight loss in my figure is starting to darken my heart, about to get to my liver

:smh: Man, fif wish he could paint a picture like that, without lifting the brush.

And regarding 56, I know it's a matter of opinion, but that joint is WAY more than just trap n's and March madness.

Never gone lose
Diamonds from Africa
56 nights song
mean.gif

But it's whatever. I don't get the hype for codeine crazy, and cats swear by it.
You're right to each his own, Codeine Crazy is the truth, he put his heart & soul into that joint. Never Gon Lose and 56 Nights are straight, but there are plenty of times when I'm not in the mood for them. March Madness and Trap ****** are never skipped, and always played together.

Never gone lose
Diamonds from Africa
56 nights song :smh:

Codeine Crazy a top 5 Future song. He put his soul into that jawn. And how them 2 songs carry 56 Nights when they not even the best song...

:lol:  I'll take that.  Trap N***s still the weakest joint on 56 lol.   Amazing song but doesnt compare to 56 Nights, Now, Never Gon Lose, DFA, No Compadre, Purple Comin In, not even March Madness.  Even with how good Trap N***s really is, the other joints make it sound bland lol.   Just doesn't have that exotic feel that the rest of the tracks have

THIS. Everyone always praises that song but thats exactly how I feel about it as well. And the title track is easily the best song on 56 Nights cant no one tell me otherwise lol

laugh.gif
 at March Madness not being the best joint on 56N

Again im not saying 56N and WATTBA are trash. By no means are they trash

Its just BM & Monster are flawless sweep series in his 6 ring streak 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
DJ Scream's tags never sound mixed right with the song. Always be super loud :smh: like

SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!

DJ Scream Hoodrich ***** (old man vc)

Hoodrich!!!!!!

Hoodrich *****!!!!!

Cues loud noise

Heavy In The Streets!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
damn i didnt even think about it like that...:lol:

ds1 was so fire tho def in my top 2

Last edited:
I swear Drippin' so gah damn LIT once you catch the wave... Especially on a Friday like today.

BRING ME SOME BARS I WANT EM
I GOT A FEELIN SHE WANT ME LIKE I WANT HERRRRRR

Last edited:
Best songs on 56 Nights are:

March Madness
56 Nights
Trap N's

Those songs are god level. Diamonds From Africa is cool, never saw the hype for it. Not feeling the hook. Everything else in 56 nights in gospel. No Trap N's slander will be tolerated.

Back
Top Bottom