Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Aintchu the best song on BM

"You got a ***** that got a booty as big as Serena Williams', aintchu?

You got got bananas aintchu, for them guerillas aintchu?

Someone don't pay you, most likely gon' have to kill 'em, aintchu?"

Juve skated on that joint man.

Speaking of Beast Mode...

I been gettin' at it since juvenile
I used to trap out my Grandma's house

I got the **** that the gutter feel
I got them pills make your brother kill
I done F'ed 'round and took two of them
Gotta serve it at the house where your little one at
I serve my Auntie that water
****, I serve my Momma some water

mean.gif
pimp.gif
This man knows. Silently the best song on BM  
pimp.gif
. Foreva Eva a close second.

That second verse on Foreva Eva 
sick.gif

I think its time some of you go back and re-visit Beast Mode now that your Future ears have matured.  You'll be suprised how differently you hear it.

Last edited:
Aintchu the best song on BM

"You got a ***** that got a booty as big as Serena Williams', aintchu?
You got got bananas aintchu, for them guerillas aintchu?
Someone don't pay you, most likely gon' have to kill 'em, aintchu?"

Juve skated on that joint man.

aintchu is so underrated . couldnt beleive it caught slander a few pages back , i thought the ha refernce was genius when i heard it

BM hands down my favorite . everyone has different taste but idk how dudes rank 56 at no.1 . the melodies on lay up , no basic , just like bruddas i mean forget about it

Purple be comin in, got that purple come in , that purple comin in , purple comin in n n n innnn!!!! :smokin

Yeah the more I listen, been listening to the 6-peat heavily recently, I come to the conclusion that March Madness and Trap ****** carry 56 nights. The only other songs I mess with are Never gon lose and 56 nights. It might be the weakest tape frfr.

I don't understand how monster isn't rated the best by some of y'all. Besides DS2, it is by far his most diverse work, so much variety. 56 and BM are kinda redundant tbh. PR returns to that diversity, but I know he can do better. Future just needs to work hard over the spring and summer, and then drop something in the fall. He just needs to take his time on the next project, he can produce something better than Monster, which is saying something.

Que? Purple coming in, diamonds from Africa, now, no compadre? No way I'm believing anybody think ds2 is better then nm or 56 nah nope.

Monster is easily number 1 to me

Aintchu is still trash & prob my least fav Future song during the run

And DS2 is prob the LEAST versatile Future project of his run. I aint counting that other ****

After awhile the album starts sounding like one long *** song :lol:
Jawn did not age well at all lol

DS2 had one of the best intros in rap history.

Thought it was a drought? Stick talk? Where ya at? Slave master, Colossal, Percocet and Strippers Joint? I didn't even know DS2 slander was a thing.

You dudes must've never gotten cakes shaken on you to Freak ****. ******* be believing in themselves when that **** plays. :lol:

Last edited:
DS2 had one of the best intros in rap history.

Thought it was a drought? Stick talk? Where ya at? Slave master, Colossal, Percocet and Strippers Joint? I didn't even know DS2 slander was a thing.

You dudes must've never gotten cakes shaken on you to Freak ****. ******* be believing in themselves when that **** plays. :lol:
Agreed with the intro, stick talk, collasal, percent etc. It just didn't age well like monster, 56 and bm. I don't think we're slandering it, it just didn't finish in the top 3 still a good project tho. After that amazing intro I skip the next 2 tracks. But it's still appreciated, just not better then monster, bm or 56

I got a lap dance to lay up o e day tho and man that's my new favorite song in the club. It does something to a ***** confidence.

Almost done spinning the last 5 projects...

As of today, I'd go
Beast Mode=56>Monster>DS2>Purple Reign

None of these projects are weak tho...

Dude really did all this in 15 months, man.

Amazing.

Beast Mode is flames start to finish. It's just a different sound than the other projects but equally great imo.
Everything he has released in 2015 and 2016 so far are personal classics to me. And yes that includes WATTBA.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom