Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

DJ Spinz lowkey got one of my favorite tags. I don't even know what it's saying for sure but it sound like "caaaaash up!!!" :lol:

It's Cut It Uppppppp

I can't stand holiday....HOLIDAY SEEESUUUNN AYE...then he comes on talking mad reckless

I think the og gangsta grillz tag with lil Jon is the best

HOLIDAY SEASON AYYYYYE!!!!!!!!!! *oj voice*

Ay It's The Apphiliates Pay Attention

I used to hate when a song be a minute in and all of a sudden DJ Drama wanna run the track back like [emoji]128530[/emoji] Really ***** [emoji]128514[/emoji]

It's Cut It Uppppppp
been yelling "ADD IT UUUUP" for years now 
mean.gif

im so tired of them and their future slander . its like they consciously slide in future jabs on purpose . did he snub them for tbc or something ?

I don't expect anything less from these guys. They **** ride certain artist to no end, and trash those that they don't **** with. That's just hot 97.

Remember the people calling this joint trash. The switch siders and **** riders conversation is always an interesting one.

^they're constantly bringing his name up when its not even warranted with a bunch of negative talk behind it . its getting old fast .

im so tired of them and their future slander . its like they consciously slide in future jabs on purpose . did he snub them for tbc or something ?
The other day they had 1 gotta go. Takeover, ether, hit em up or back to back. Ahh man, if u want a real laugh u should go watch it.

Hot 97 hasn't been relevant in a long time.  Them dudes are old washed up stuck in 1994 NY fake rap nerd cats thats still salty from when the South took over hip-hop.  They will never really give a dude from the South their due, trust me.  They want Future to fail so bad.  Burns them dudes soul that Future is at the top of the game.

Thats why Power 105 and the Breakfast Club has had their foot on Hot 97 neck the last few years.

Verse 1]
By the time I was seven, my Uncle Wayne was in prison
We used to take a trip once a month and go visit
My Grandma and my Granddad, yeah, they all suspicious
Just say no to drugs, hell nah I ain't listen
And loyalty is everything, don't ever forget it
I keep my gun everywhere I go, I never forget it
"And why your Sprite so pink?" I got Promethazine in it
"Why you drive your car nervous?" I got dope all in it

Beastmode got a couple joints that I'll skip but 56 rides top to bottom :x

Beastmode is special cloth
56 is God tier, that whole ******* tape is flawless

Zay stan btw

It's Cut It Uppppppp
HOLIDAY SEASON AYYYYYE!!!!!!!!!! *oj voice*

Ay It's The Apphiliates Pay Attention

I used to hate when a song be a minute in and all of a sudden DJ Drama wanna run the track back like [emoji]128530[/emoji] Really ***** [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Especially on a wayne track lmao a ***** a be rapping along then Bammmm! There goes drama :rofl:

how i feel out of the 3 tapes..

best mode is his best body of work i can listen to this front to back easily on any day (future x zay is prob my fav future combo)
monster is the most introspective a lot of future classics on it
56 nights just has the best songs

if i had to pick
monster > beast mode > 56 nights

Last edited:
Monster has the strongest songs from the 3 (Throw Away, Codeine Crazy, My Savages, Hardly, Mad Luv) 

But it also has skippable tracks. Definitely would have benefitted from being shorter.

56 Nights has no weakness. You gotta let the whole thang ride out. 

With him trying to get back to his own zone, Monster had to be a lengthy tape. Probably felt like he had something to prove. It's probably the most versatile tape of them all. It has introspective joints, turn up/club joints, etc. Really can't go wrong with that one.

With him trying to get back to his own zone, Monster had to be a lengthy tape. Probably felt like he had something to prove. It's probably the most versatile tape of them all. It has introspective joints, turn up/club joints, etc. Really can't go wrong with that one.

Never really thought about either of these very valid points right here.

Back
Top Bottom