Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Godfrey's been living dangerously today

Not surprised he'd give up a pen before the final whistle the way he's played.

Bit soft though but I'll take it :lol:

Rash keeping up that OT scoring streak with the smooth pen :pimp:

Glad he finally settled on a trademark celebration even though it looks slightly inspired by Memphis :lol: 👉🏾🦁👈🏾

infantino is a clown

dude was taking selfies in front of pele's casket

Pre back injury levels currently. He’s also scoring different types of goals too
Don't think it's a coincidence that he's become more goal hungry than ever, makes smarter decisions and much more clinical ever since ETH brought Benni McCarthy on to the backroom staff over the summer to help work on finishing.

296192427_1011419756185907_2690349188532602562_n.jpg

soccer-carling-cup-quarter-final-manchester-united-v-blackburn-rovers-old-trafford.jpg

ETH usually turns immediately to him on the bench too whenever Rash scores :lol:

eiddyfouw eiddyfouw would be proud or his compatriots work

Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T or any ARGs here… do you know if any local rappers that came out with celebratory songs since winning the trophy? I’ll even take pop songs lol

Sooo Bobby martinez in line for Portugal job? Coupé It Coupé It .. thoughts?

Not a sexy hire. But I’m not too mad about it.

Good Managers don’t want to coach National. I don’t think we have many options.

I’d rather have NES tho if we’re going the Manager carousel route tho.

But it’s hard. Portugal don’t pay much. Look how hard it is for Brazil to get Managers they want. And they’re a powerhouse.

As someone who’s conceded Messi is above CR in greatness now, it’s strange how CR’s legacy is being smeared at the age of 37. Other greats stopped playing or were already in Japan/Saudi Arabia/South America for years at 37. CR was still elite at Messi’s current age.

CR is still the best to do it in the toughest competition with the strongest teams, the UCL. As much as propaganda machines want to try wiping our memories, we all know what we witnessed when he threepeated and dismantled a Juve defense that was tougher to crack than any World Cup side. Did this while prime Messi was crying after countless fake Copa do-overs and choking to Roma and Liverpool in the CL. CR did this for a duration much longer than a month long tournament.

In the end of the day tho greatness is also about optics and legacy and Messi’s stock has skyrocketed while CR’s has plummeted in the last months. It’s how people and the court of public opinion work. Just seems there’s been a lot of revisionist history since Messi won the World Cup that CR was always in his shadow, when for years he was dominating footy’s strongest competition.
I mean they played France's B team plus Mbappe if we're being honest

Back
Top Bottom