• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
They running the story on the news as i type this, I'm literally fuming. How much talent will they keep ruining for the sake of their personal gains and privileges?
France being France for real, at the end of the day.

No premier league games today got me watching every other league like
FD44EEAC-2EC3-443E-A3C0-4F8D4A499873.jpeg

I was thinking the same but Coupé It Coupé It made a good point about available managers willing to coach internationally. Portugal does not have a shortage of talented managers at the moment.. all just seem fairly young in their careers (outside of mou)

Damn apparently this RM lineup is the first time in their 121 year history that there isn't a single Spaniard in the XI :wow:

Kompany currently has Burnley at the top of the table and Carrick has M'Bro on track for a playoff spot for the first time in 6 years after taking over when they were in 22nd place.

It's both their first ever managerial jobs

Last edited:
I was thinking the same but Coupé It Coupé It made a good point about available managers willing to coach internationally. Portugal does not have a shortage of talented managers at the moment.. all just seem fairly young in their careers (outside of mou)

Exactly, they don’t want to coach Internationally until they’re old.

They’re trying to start a long career.

I’d love to have Abel Ferreira but he’s not leaving for Portugal. His next stop is Europe when he’s done winning everything in Brazil.

Not enough Spaniards :lol:
Like many teams we a fullback problem, difference is we have the players contracted to address them and choose not to.

Fran Garcia will cost us 5 million, with his release clause and 50% ownership
There's RB's available, we have Tobias, a starter is needed.

Also Modric & Benzema looked their age today

I don't expect any players to arrive, so Carlo & Davide gotta figure it out.

We deserved to lose today, way too lax in defense and Benzema is still on vacation.

Wonder if Ancelotti fields a lesser XI for the cup tie with Villareal

Back
Top Bottom