• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Seems like Jude to RM rumors are persisting while other linked clubs have faded. Just wondering if Man City is working behind the scenes. Looking at the balance sheets for their transfers over the past seasons, they’ve been good with sales to offset transfers and must have a good chunk of change in addition to the endless UAE bag.

If they are pushing for him I think in the end it’ll come down to Bellingham choosing the right footballing fit for his career. I’m just hoping it gets resolved soon, CIES doing us no favors with the fee BVB will command :smh::lol:

There are cultural differences between the North and South. That’s part of it too.

Think they go way harder in Southern England/London.

I think the English are the most passionate about the sport in europe. The only bunch that come close to our passion in South America (Argentina, Brazil, & Uruguay)

United have had easy teams since October if we're being honest.

I just looked at the past matches on Google
They’ve beat Arsenal and Spurs. Their form is good.

This is a terrible and factually inaccurate take. No one is saying he’s the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ either. Just saying you can see the progress and at a remarkable speed. Another thing I enjoy about him is his post match interviews. He always identifies areas to improve upon and knows that ultimately we have to win stuff. It’s impressive, long May it continue.

Just need owners/structure to support him
They have backed him. They looked as bad as Chelsea looks now and bought Casemiro, shipped Ronaldo. The willingness to spend is essential.

i don’t think you can discredit what eth’s total football is doing at united. people tried but he’s made some huge decisions that turned the club around. he had the balls to bench maguire and al nasir’s talisman ronaldo.
Let’s not pretend buying Casemiro is nothing. But yes totally agree.

Let’s not pretend buying Casemiro is nothing. But yes totally agree.
You can have all the Gucci in the world and still dress like a jackass. We’ve come a long way from teams dominating by just fielding the best teams. tactics, coaching and in game management make a world of difference. But yes casemiro has been amazing.

I think the English are the most passionate about the sport in europe. The only bunch that come close to our passion in South America (Argentina, Brazil, & Uruguay)
I would argue the north is even more passionate. Look at our stadiums.. look at the parades when we win. Don’t let mean street hooligans confuse you

Very sad to hear this. I read wonderful stories about Luca on a Chelsea forum. Such a lovely and dignified guy. He will be greatly missed

Good luck Andrey Santos!​

FRIDAY, 06/01/2023

Vasco da Gama agreed this Friday (01/06) the definitive transfer of the athlete Andrey Santos to European football. Born in the youth ranks of Gigante da Colina, the midfielder will defend the colors of Chelsea, from England, in the coming seasons.

The youngster will end his first spell at the club from São Januário at the age of 18 with 38 appearances and eight goals.

ANDREY SANTOS

In São Januário since 2011, Andrey Santos started his career in futsal and it didn't take long to become the main reference of the 2004 Generation. by the Hill Giant.

In 2021, after debuting in a Carioca Championship match, Andrey Santos became the youngest player to ever play for Vasco da Gama in the 21st Century, leaving behind names like Talles Magno, Paulinho and Philippe Coutinho. The definitive promotion of Andrey Santos to the professional, however, only happened last season, during the dispute of the Brazilian Championship.

Up the Chels

That's a pretty sad situation, joining MLS and being state side could probably turn his career around

Last edited:

Arsenal are apparently trying hard too with Mudryk being up in the air after Shakhtar stuck to their guns and say they won't sell for less than 85m.

Atleti are smoking sherm though asking for a 12M loan fee on top of clubs covering his full wages for a loan without obligation/option to buy :lol: >D

United are offering 4M + his wages being fully covered, who knows if they can meet in the middle in the end.

It's been reported too that Mendes would like to push that deal as a way of mending fences with United after the Ron debacle. Up to Atleti to come back down to earth with their demands though

Pep rn:

DJ_Khaled_Suffering_from_Success.jpg

One of the worst declines in recent memory I can think of. Injuries and attitude issues completely ruined him.
Let's not forget he won the PFA Young Player Of The Year two seasons in a row, 2016 and 2017.

Back
Top Bottom