• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Ake and Rico have to start genuinely believe they part of our best 11 rn. Puts Cancelo and Walker in an awkward spot but they gotta earn it back.

Yup that’s for sure. Rebuilding year with new additions and a full upheaval of management and ownership

20230105_115040.jpg
And this is why the glazers didn't care that the team was trash for years. Idiotic fans were still making them money.

Chelsea need a lot more than a striker (they’re still on the hook for Big Rom who’ll be back in the mix unfortunately for them). Gonna need to revamp the entire midfield and attacking line in the summer.

Not a single attacking threat on the wings worth **** (besides sterling who’s good but to be fair isn’t the most technical player).

And this is why the glazers didn't care that the team was trash for years. Idiotic fans were still making them money.
Is it surprising though? Ima jets fan and our games still sold out when we were the laughing stock of the nfl. Fans are loyal beyond owners.. the protesting/targeting sponsors have gone a long way. Additionally, United is a global brand.. both times I went to old trafford there were so many ppl that traveled from all over (myself included) which helps.. but you know all that already

so aren’t the glazers still the owners now? why aren’t they getting some props for the financial backing and success?

so aren’t the glazers still the owners now? why aren’t they getting some props for the financial backing and success?
Because they employed more idiots that dragged their feet and forced us to over pay for players. Borrowing more money and debt to pay it.. reason we are only after loans right now.

Ten hag is impressive because he’s done well despite these idiots. The credit should be with the manager and players.

Not too sure what the plan is for City. 3 in the back? And Rico and Rodri as a double pivot? then when out of possession Rico drops into the back line? Would love to sit in on a tactical session with Pep to see what he is thinking with this. Early in the season Cancelo was legit a huge catalyst going forward so strange to see this change

Is it surprising though? Ima jets fan and our games still sold out when we were the laughing stock of the nfl. Fans are loyal beyond owners.. the protesting/targeting sponsors have gone a long way. Additionally, United is a global brand.. both times I went to old trafford there were so many ppl that traveled from all over (myself included) which helps.. but you know all that already

They don’t protest here like they do in Europe tho. You know that. It’s a cultural thing.

Jets and Giants fans protesting not a chance.

Owners for some reason here get so much praise.

Look at how they idolize Jerry Jones here.

Not too sure what the plan is for City. 3 in the back? And Rico and Rodri as a double pivot? then when out of possession Rico drops into the back line? Would love to sit in on a tactical session with Pep to see what he is thinking with this. Early in the season Cancelo was legit a huge catalyst going forward so strange to see this change

Pretty much that yea . Main thing I’ve seen that comes from it is it allows Rodri to not get blanketed by people and gives us the chance to play through midfield more and then spray it wide if needed. Opposition can’t sell out on cutting off the ball to Rodri if there’s someone else there that would be left wide open to turn and run at the backline and have them chasing. He’s done it different times with Walker in the past But Rico is a natural at this role. Rico and Ake versatility really makes that game plan go.

They don’t protest here like they do in Europe tho. You know that. It’s a cultural thing.

Jets and Giants fans protesting not a chance.

Owners for some reason here get so much praise.

Look at how they idolize Jerry Jones here.
You mention all the time how English fans don’t have it in them. And how surprising you were about the super league. It can’t be both bud.. is it ochie Wally Wally or is it one mic?

You mention all the time how English fans don’t have it in them. And how surprising you were about the super league. It can’t be both bud.. is it ochie Wally Wally or is it one mic?

I said United fans don’t have it in them.

Not all English fans.

Gave Chelsea and Arsenal fans lots of credit the day the Super League happened.

They were out in the streets first.

There are cultural differences between the North and South. That’s part of it too.

Think they go way harder in Southern England/London.

I said United fans don’t have it in them.

Not all English fans.

Gave Chelsea and Arsenal fans lots of credit the day the Super League happened.

They were out in the streets first.
word don’t have it in them.. only fans that actually caused a game to be postponed (arguably biggest rivalry in England) but you right.. they wasn’t out there… you amaze me sometimes. Also and maybe my memory is a bit fuzzy but wasn’t it announced the same day one of them had a match? Making it easier to respond?

word don’t have it in them.. only fans that actually caused a game to be postponed (arguably biggest rivalry in England) but you right.. they wasn’t out there… you amaze me sometimes. Also and maybe my memory is a bit fuzzy but wasn’t it announced the same day one of them had a match? Making it easier to respond?

You’re forgetting the timeline.

That was like a week and half later after the Super League was already disbanded man.

Took Chelsea fans literally 1 day and Arsenal 2 days when the Super League was announced. By day 3 of the Super League announcement all English clubs left the Super League.

United fans should have been the FIRST on the scene to protest especially considering what they’ve been thru.

Come on Beans.

. United fans strategically used the biggest game in England to protest knowing it would have a big impact. As the whole world would be watching. I wanna say one of those teams had a game making it easier to assemble.

Irregardless you were saying United fans don’t have it in them. Yet give me another example of protests that caused a game to get cancelled.

Last edited:
That’s because their schedules though. I’m almost certain they both had games. United fans strategically used the biggest game in England to protest

Irregardless you were saying United fans don’t have it in them. Yet give me another example of protests that caused a game to get cancelled.

They don’t have it in them like they do in London. That’s what I meant. My bad.

Back
Top Bottom