Official Final Four thread

avy check
pimp.gif

if brandon rush takes another 3 point shot I swear I'ma Throw My Remote Against The $*!#*!* Wall!!!!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

if brandon rush takes another 3 point shot I swear I'ma Throw My Remote Against The $*!#*!* Wall!!!!
smh.gif

you got more patience than me

If it wasn't for Ellington and Green stepping up I shudder to think how bad we'd be losing.

We get the lead cut down to 4 or 5 but we can't seem to get over the hump and Kansas pushes the lead back up to 7 or 8.
smh.gif

Now it's 10.
smh.gif

Make it 12.
smh.gif

Looks like it might be over now. It is so tough coming back from such a big deficit. You spend all of your energy on the comeback and when its about even itshard to sustain the same level of play.

roy williams refusal to call timeouts is about to them in......
tired.gif

tyler just forcing it too much and ginyard had no business takin that shot

I hope this has been mentioned 300 times before in this thread but how in the world are Jim Nantz and Billy Packer calling this game??? They should've beengoing insane during that comeback.

We worked well to get into the position to take the lead, but got away from what we were trying to do.

Kansas is breaking the halfcourt trap with ease, gotta take it off.

ball game... it was a nice comeback tho

Who ever said that about interior D is damn right. Set some high/low picks and Pyscho T/Thompson end up out by the three point line everytime... I dunno whythey chase...

This has just been a dumb game overall.

When Kansas was up by 30 I text my friend that Kansas would win by 1 on a buzzer beater.
laugh.gif

I swear UNC hasn't even played that well THIS half...Kansas just kept shooting themselves in the foot

Back
Top Bottom