Official Final Four thread

this was a very uncomfortable game for UNC....... def the most confused and outplayed i've seen all year for them. it amazes me how its a 4pt deficit w/ 4min to go then w/ 2 min left it's back to 20.
smh.gif

congrats to Kansas... they played great D. stopped a comeback in the mid second half....

ill comment on this game later.

well this is why games have to be played because when the day started i thought for sure it was going to be UCLA vs. UNC on monday night and boy was i wrong.Carolina looked like they were going to come back and pull off the impossible but the hole really was just to big to climb out of.

Cant wait for monday.

Originally Posted by MaxElite

Memphis doesnt a chance IMO

Memphis has been working teams all Tourney... Kansas barely got by Davidson... tonights game is the exeption to their tourney

Memphis has the upper hand, still.

congratulations to memphis and kansas for making it to the finals.
we had a good run but like all losers in the ncaa tourney, there's always next year!
go heels!

UNC made a hell of a comeback but they just didn't have enough to finish it off. Kansas definitley deserved this one.

Kansas vs Memphis should be one hell of a game...

i dont understand roy .....

first with the refusal to call timeouts.....and then with ty lawson bein out of the game at the end

they went cold
tired.gif
soon as they got the deficit under double digits kansasscored a couple times and they got away from their game. i dont understand why UNC didnt push things from the tip off, i guess because kansas was quicker toevery ball and they were shell shocked. still though......

no interior defense whatsoever....that KILLED carolina tonite. kansas was goin over the top at will and self shouldve kept doin that earlier in the 2nd half,tyler couldnt guard anyone and deon wasnt exactly doin much better

really disappointin.......not so much the loss but how it was achieved. disappointed as hell
tired.gif

go memphis
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

You guys sure do hype Sherron Collins up hard on here. I'm still trying to figure out why.
Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I'm goin with the hometown kids for the finals...

2007-03-11-kansasx.jpg
img.67685_t.jpg
*****!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

THE CRIB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MaxElite

Memphis doesnt a chance IMO
Right.
eyes.gif

Memphis has been the most impressive team in this tournament thus far, for the most part all of their wins have been blowouts.

Should be intriguing match-up and hopefully a competitive game.

The matchup inside between Dorsey & Jackson/Arthur should be an all out brawl.

^^^ very disappointing. i couldn't believe how fast KU jumped out in front, then to see UNC not attempt the same style of play?!
mad.gif
i think it was aboutan 75/25 split..... 75% outcoached and 25% outplayed IMO...... if they played tomorrow again, different outcome.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Game Over.
tired.gif

It was valiant effort by UNC to get back in the game but we dug ourselves to deep a hole. Props to Ellington and Green for bringing us back.

Major props to Kansas, they outplayed us all gain and withstood our comeback.

I know ESPN and CBS analysts are
mad.gif
that neither Hansbrough or Love are in the final game.
I applaud you being a good/rationale sport abou this entire ordeal. Even tho you root for UNC and I'ma Duke fan.... You're good in my book
Thanks Cake.

You alright too........ for a Duke fan.
sick.gif

laugh.gif

Game Over.
tired.gif

It was valiant effort by UNC to get back in the game but we dug ourselves to deep a hole. Props to Ellington and Green for bringing us back.

mad.gif
I applaud you being a good/rationale sport abou this entire ordeal. Even tho you root for UNC and I'ma Duke fan.... You're good in my book
Thanks Cake.

sick.gif

laugh.gif
zmdvs6.jpg

Ya'll two.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
unc... roy williams at his best. dunno how you come out flat and looking unprepared to play in the final four, but if there's a team that can do it,it's a RW coached team.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Game Over.
tired.gif

mad.gif
Thanks Cake.

sick.gif

laugh.gif
zmdvs6.jpg

Ya'll two.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
Yea We Can Be Friends Now That They've Lost.... EVERYTHING IS GREAT!!!!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Funny if Tyler and JJ Redick the two most hyped up guys in a while, both never win a title...at least Tyler made a Final 4

Back
Top Bottom