Official Final Four thread

That was low Allen... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!
smh.gif

Just as I predicted, thanks for sealing the win for my pool, I got a lil' extra money to spend now...

Memphis vs Kansas...Memphis takes it.

Originally Posted by 5288

ucla and unc
tired.gif

money on kansas or memphis?

I think Memphis has been the best team all tournament long, so I think they are the favorites, but seeing how the Jayhawks justobliterated my Tarheels. I wouldn't be suprised if they won on Monday.

I just hope it's a good game.

Shuges.......
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Ah, that sucks. I still have no idea what Roy was doing during that game.

We won't be able to win big games like that if we don't have a better half court offense.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

just like i predicted.... memphis and kansas

see ya on monday kansas
that night life is about to be RIDICULOUS!!! im about to head to fire and ice for a few minutes then to 152!

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Funny if Tyler and JJ Redick the two most hyped up guys in a while, both never win a title...at least Tyler made a Final 4

wasn't duke in the final four in 2004?

i got memphis winning this...
but i was wrong on both my final 4 predictions so i guess anything can happen

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Funny if Tyler and JJ Redick the two most hyped up guys in a while, both never win a title...at least Tyler made a Final 4

wasn't duke in the final four in 2004?

my mistake, they did..lost to Uconn

Originally Posted by EFIL 4 REKAL

UCLA JUST NEEDS TO KEEP IT CLOSE

2ND HALF THEY PUT THE CLAMPS ON THESE THUGS

THIS PRINCETON ON CRACK NONSENSE THEYRE RUNNING IS PRETTY AMUSING RIGHT NOW. BUT ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR 40 MIN. VS THE BRUINS.

THUGGERY!!!!!! TATTOOS!!!!!!! LOW BBALL IQ!!!!!!!!!! = MEMPHIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

How does that L taste?
laugh.gif

YO! You acting like Tyler is a senior. Dude's coming back. And Lawson... ain't no might. That +!%!! better not dare leave.
tired.gif

xp4uvr.jpg

But honestly, I was never worried about the game. Crazy as it sounds at no point (before maybe 4:00 left in the game) did I not think we'd win.Unfortunately, I had my homeboy over here who can't take us being down. Dude was ready to jump at 10-28. But that first half proved to be too much. Andthere's a key moment, for Carolina, where Green missed a three and Graves took the rebound away from Stepheson's easy basket. That would've gottenus within 1 possession. Oh well though... Go Tigers.

Preseason #1... again.
grin.gif
DF!!!

Damn I wanna hit the Fire and Ice club tonight down in Beale but I got a lotta HW to do...........
mad.gif
smh.gif

07-08 Miami Heat
Where are all the Heat fans now?

Right here acidicality. It's been a disappointing season for us.
tired.gif

smh.gif
tired.gif
Disappointing night to say the least. Congrats to Kansas, they played great, took it to us from the jump. The beginning of the game was straight upembarrassing. Our weaknesses were exposed, across the board...defense, half-court offense, coaching, everything. I'm proud of our team for fighting backinto the game, but you can't hope to win after being down 40-12 to a team that good. The better team won and the best two teams will play for the title,'nuff said. Should be a good national championship game.

We had a great year, great run, just came up a bit short. Shout out to Quentin Thomas, he finished with 2 final fours, a national title, and is the all-timewinningest Tar Heel...he had a better career than J.J. Redick
laugh.gif

I don't know about you guys, but I didn't see any NBA caliber players in carolina blue tonight.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Damn I wanna hit the Fire and Ice club tonight down in Beale but I got a lotta HW to do...........
mad.gif
smh.gif

07-08 Miami Heat
Where are all the Heat fans now?

Right here acidicality. It's been a disappointing season for us.
tired.gif
laugh.gif
I know....you, willinc, and a couple others i know have beenheat fans and never left the ship.
but bigballinMIA...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JND1

I don't know about you guys, but I didn't see any NBA caliber players in carolina blue tonight.
nerd.gif

Wayne Ellington impresses me more every time i watch him play. Another year i think he could be a decent pro

Back
Top Bottom