Official Final Four thread

alridge is where??? what about double zero?? both those guys were spark plugs.

terrible officiating combined with questionable coaching and play calling = its a ballgame

sx2h78.jpg

Bill Self is god awful.

Yes the Refs are blowin this, but givin up a 28 pt lead aint all them..

this is some of the worst offense I've seen, like they aint got a clue

10-0 Run... now a turnover

HANSBOUROUGHHHHHHHHHH And 1.

refs man. they provide that spark. most fans wont look at that. it happens far too often

If Bill Self loses this game he better take the Oklahoma State job with the quickness and not even think about flying back to Kansas.

There's no way Kansas can let this happen. Dead *$@, if these dudes lose this game all hell will break loose back on campus
laugh.gif
smh.gif

oh %+$% i stay away from the tv for 10 minutes thinking its gonna be a blowout and unc is basically still in the game, WOW

Just watching these 2 teams play im gonna go ahead and celebrate my team winning the national championship!! NO TEAM IN THE NCAA has enogh man power to holddown Memphis!! NO ONE!!! i wanted us to play UNC tho so we could show the country that Hansbrough isnt SOO great just like we put Love on lock tonight!!

cant wait til tha poster where CDR dunks on love hits the streets! i need a poster fo my room!!! lol GO TIGERS!!

I told y'all game isn't over with Bill Self still the coach

I mean if Billy Packer knows what Kansas needs to do and Bill Self doesn't, there is something wrong...

Im quoting this again.

Refs are awful, but Kansas aint helpin themselves

Refs are awful, but Kansas aint helpin themselves

...and the refs sure are not the reason Kansas is bricking everything AND turning the ball over on some dumb decisions.

Bill Self better leave if they lose...

He did an awful job of managing the game at the end of the first half, has done awful job of not taking TO's...

He had them ready to go, but has done nothing to help since then.

I don't care if Arthur travled, that was good....Tyler is fronting and he can get burnt every single time on that.

how are the refs blowing it? i mean theyre making bad calls but at least they're going both ways. in this half at least. IM NOT A UNC FAN BTW lol. kansasis just cold right now.

AND THEY JUST CALLED A TRAVEL????

TYLER HAS BEEN PLAYING FOR 30 MINS AND THEY CALLED A TRAVEL ON AUTHER

Back
Top Bottom