Official Final Four thread

FIRE HOWLAND -
I think somebody has been listening to the UK fans a little too much. Fire a coach that made 3 straight final fours? They better fire Coach K too,since they havent even made a final four in like 5 years. And maybe Jim Calhoun and Jim Boeheim should be on their way out as well. Oh, and Billy Donovandidn't win his third title in a row this season, so he might regret leaving that Orlando job since he's probably on the hot seat.

In all seriousness, I can't see Collison leaving after that abysmal performance in the tournament. His stock is probably at a mid to late 2nd round picknow. Westbrook is more than likely gone. Love is probably gone, although I wouldn't be surprised if he stuck around 1 more year. We could have almost thesame team, along with Holiday. All we can do is look towards next season I suppose.

Oh, and Howland's system is only enough to reach the final four but not win a national championship? That doesn't exactly make sense.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Down 30 points at one point and now down 14 points with an entire 2nd half to go.

Told you they would come back once the game settled down. UNC took Kansas hardest hit and survived.
14 is a LOT when your defense has been WEAK all game

yeah i agree

BUT

not many teams can score like UNC

half court trap. tie up.. UNC ball.
im calling a UNC win. people under estimate those little game changing SPARKS..

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

14 is a LOT when your defense has been WEAK all game

Im not even a UNC fan, my friends watching the game are all kansas fans matter of fact, but dont talk bs just cause UNC is back in the game.

Talk bad about the defense, they are forcing Kansas into some dumb decision making on the court, and the momentum has swung the other way from what I can see.

I never said UNC wuld win though, but I'm just stating they would come back and make it a game in the 2nd haf.
Originally Posted by toine2983

The refs keeping us in this game.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

and thats a UNC fan speaking

Refs are awful, but Kansas aint helpin themselves

Exactly.

Being down 14 is NOT a lot since they were down 30 already, and with that offense which can explode at any minute.

OH MY GOD... YOU SAW IT RIGHT THERE HE STEPED UNDER HIM AND THEY STILL CALLED THE CHARGE ON SHERRON
smh.gif

WOOOOOOOOW... back and forth PICKUP game style. i love and hate this style.. refs dictate way too much in this fast paced game style

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Refs are awful, but Kansas aint helpin themselves
I agree that some of the calls are questionable, but Kansas relying too much on the jumpshot instead of going insidewith Arthur and co.

Back
Top Bottom