Official Final Four thread

tyler is hilarious.

UNC finally getting some fouls called on them.. thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by jd3772000

WHAT YALL DRINKIN?

You can't go wrong with a tall bottle of Henny Rock!
smokin.gif

how was that not an offensive foul when tyler extended his arm to ward of Auther???? but a foul on Auther???

?

indifferent.gif

How is this man so physical on offense and always on the floor on defense
smh.gif

Why are they acting like the game is close???

It's 14!!!
& UNC's defense is WEAK

50 Cent commercial!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

TH is shoving all day, and the refs dont see it. But when Kaun does they do? Give me a break refs!!

Down 30 points at one point and now down 14 points with an entire 2nd half to go.

Told you they would come back once the game settled down. UNC took Kansas hardest hit and survived.

KAHNNNNNNNNNN .. hansborough.. poster child getting the calls.

THIS IS WHY RATINGs are down. people notice this crap and stop watching. im done

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Down 30 points at one point and now down 14 points with an entire 2nd half to go.

Told you they would come back once the game settled down. UNC took Kansas hardest hit and survived.

i thought KU took the refs hardest hit, but i dont know about that right now. they are seeing and calling some
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

14 is a LOT when your defense has been WEAK all game

ON SOME REAL *$!%... It's not even carolina who's responsibile for this comeback... If they were responsible I'd give them their just duebut its not...

I'll give Danny Green his, he's working .... but thats where it stops

14 is a LOT when your defense has been WEAK all game

Im not even a UNC fan, my friends watching the game are all kansas fans matter of fact, but dont talk bs just cause UNC is back in the game.

Talk bad about the defense, they are forcing Kansas into some dumb decision making on the court, and the momentum has swung the other way from what I can see.

I never said UNC wuld win though, but I'm just stating they would come back and make it a game in the 2nd haf.

12 pt game. if they turn this around, they need to give atleats 1-2 mil to each ref. good well done

The NCAA should know something is wrong when even the news outlets like ESPN are calling out officiating. I'm not saying we aren't playing worse thishalf, but the officials have been atrocious this game. And the crazy thing is, it's usually the team getting beat that complains about the referees.

Back
Top Bottom