::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

You would've sworn Mexico won the World Cup after a DRAW against Brazil. That's not something to celebrate.
Exactly. Mexico fans always talk about style of play like that's what wins trophies. Last I checked we bounced them when it mattered most.

Last edited:
You missed my point by bringing up Mexico fam.

If USA won the gold cup last year and were obviously performing better than the rest of CONCACAF, how doe sit feel like knowing the USMNT is UNDERPERFORMING when compared to the country they helped save?

I mean really?

smh

They got beat by a superior team when we underperformed by only one point and we got in. No one is happy by how we lost, we're just happy we got in and did well in our group.

its something to celebrate when you draw against the host country.

its something to celebrate when the team is performing at a superior level than the USMNT

its something to celebrate when the team literally surpassed everyones expecatations.

Meanwhile the USMNT couldn't even hold a candle to Mexico's brazil in the Group G.

Thanks Ronaldo :x

Didn't you just kinda just describe the US so far? Doing better than they should of? Advanced? :lol:

its something to celebrate when you draw against the host country.

its something to celebrate when the team is performing at a superior level than the USMNT

its something to celebrate when the team literally surpassed everyones expecatations.

Meanwhile the USMNT couldn't even hold a candle to Mexico's brazil in the Group G.

Thanks Ronaldo :x

blah blah. That the problem with Mexico Fans. They think because the play Brazil better then anyone else and actually come out of group play, they accomplish something. haahha got news for you buddy. For a country that's has played Soccer longer then the US and not have any REAL Championships, that just oozes success. congrats :smokin

I know someone's gonna come through with that Belgium chick wearing the Viking hat 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Jozy hasn't played at all.

Bradley has played like trash.

The team is under performing to an extent, but in the round of 16 anything can happen papi.
at least you can see it.

I have no beef with the USMNT, I support it.

But knowing that the team isn't playing to the level it should.

and :lol:

people in here are literally takign this up the ***.

Can't critique the national team now?

lel

I bring up mexico because some of you guys like to bring that suzi save when the USMNT was performing at a better level than they are now, and its ironic that the country they saved out of the depth of the ocean to make it to the WC is literally outperforming the savior :pimp:

Talking about trophies now?

You realize Mexico is more accomplished in the trophy department, right?

lel whatever, you guys can't take criticism. Getting all personal.

I won't be surprised if one of you tells me some dumb **** like, HURR Y U TKIN OUR YOBS DURR DURR

Let this guy win, the US played bad against a superior team, end of story, everyone go home, tournament over.

Last edited:
blah blah. That the problem with Mexico Fans. They think because the play Brazil better then anyone else and actually come out of group play, they accomplish something. haahha got news for you buddy. For a country that's has played Soccer longer then the US and not have any REAL Championships, that just oozes success. congrats :smokin
depends on what field you're describing, but thanks brah, i see your distate for Mexico is strong and you can't wait to let it be know lmao

Its a critique of the USMNT, notice how this all started.

A critique to the USMNT, i bring the mexico squad because the USMNT should be perfroming better than mexico right now.

and now its a

mexico fan delusion?

now its a mexico critique?

can't handle heat huh?

nice straw man btw looking real solid out on your corn field :rofl:

Jozy hasn't played at all.

Bradley has played like trash.

The team is under performing to an extent, but in the round of 16 anything can happen papi.
at least you can see it.

I have no beef with the USMNT, I support it.

But knowing that the team isn't playing to the level it should.

??????? Have you even been reading this thread?
laugh.gif

People been hammering Bradley all day long.  I don't think anyone thinks that the US has played great by any means.

Need Belgium & Russia to win tonight, my bracket is totally screwed thanks to Spain, Portugal and Italy all leaving early 
laugh.gif

HAHAHAHA. Gold medal and under sub- championships don't mean squad.

IF I remember correctly this was supposed to be your golden generation and you still have a 40 year Rafa marquez on the squad? :rofl:

And Costa Rica outperforming Mexico but no one saying anything bout that...

If that last second goal doesn't go in well be here talking bout how impressive usa was and this game didn't matter cause we were qualified already.

Last edited:
it wasn't even just critiquing the USMNT. it was critiquing the fans celebrating "mediocrity" :lol:

everyone knows the USMNT played subpar against ghana and germany, but ****. let them celebrate getting out of the group as an 'underdog'

I never ever knew there were so many Mexicans in my area until the day they tied Brasil.

I couldn't drive down the street without being in traffic and a bunch of car horns being blown while Mexican flags were flown from the antennas of their cars. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom