::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Hazard is going to be a problem. Johnson has to contain him with his pace. Or hes going to hand out mad assists.

Without Tim Howard USA is trash. Born in raised in the US but this team is bad. Like today's game is a perfect example. We literally just stumbled into the next round. Belgium will smack the **** out of us.

9v4ok.gif

i felt that Germany was toying with the group
They are clearly the class of our group.

The way I see it, with the amount of opportunities they created today and with the way they were trying to choke us out.... We lost 0-1.

After Argentina and Brazil, Germany was my pick to win the whole damn thing at the start of this thing.

Don't give a damn what some of these knuckleheads saying on here, we have a shot whether its Belgium or Algeria on Tuesday.  Belgium is not Germany.  Not even close.

Get Jozy back, get Bradley back on track and get a ******** win.

This is just sick :smh:

You got ppl celebrating mediocrity right now.

I literally can't believe USA fans are celebrating this hard and as a USMNT supporter its making me sick.

Celebrating as if USA had destroyed Germany when not once during todays match was USA even close matching Germany's level of play :smh:

Congratualations USA for losing and giving away your second match, really?

Its funny and sad that same type of dudes were trying to **** us Mexico supporters on here while Mexico's track record is superior to USA on this WC so far. Better form, better style of play, better defending.

How does it feel knowing the country USA 'saved' from not making the world cup, is literally outperforming the USA in every single facet in the WC run so far?

I can't help but feel shame and disgust that I support the USA and we're celebrating this style of football as if it's the second coming of jesus.

:smh::smh::smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom