::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

This is just sick :smh:

You got ppl celebrating mediocrity right now.

I literally can't believe USA fans are celebrating this hard and as a USMNT supporter its making me sick.

Celebrating as if USA had destroyed Germany when not once during todays match was USA even close matching Germany's level of play :smh:

Congratualations USA for losing and giving away your second match, really?

Its funny and sad that same type of dudes were trying to **** us Mexico supporters on here while Mexico's track record is superior to USA on this WC so far. Better form, better style of play, better defending.

How does it feel knowing the country USA 'saved' from not making the world cup, is literally outperforming the USA in every single facet in the WC run so far?

I can't help but feel shame and disgust that I support the USA and we're celebrating this style of football as if it's the second coming of jesus.

:smh::smh::smh:

The whole point of these group games is to make it into the KO round. USA is in the KO round.

USA? U..........s..........a.........

I literally can't believe USA fans are celebrating this hard and as a USMNT supporter its making me sick.

Celebrating as if USA had destroyed Germany when not once during todays match was USA even close matching Germany's level of play :smh:

Its funny and sad that same type of dudes were trying to **** us Mexico supporters on here while Mexico's track record is superior to USA on this WC so far. Better form, better style of play, better defending.

How does it feel knowing the country USA 'saved' from not making the world cup, is literally outperforming the USA in every single facet in the WC run so far?

I can't help but feel shame and disgust that I support the USA and we're celebrating this style of football as if it's the second coming of jesus.

The World Cup is a best of the 3 games. If the order of games were reversed and we just beat Ghana 2-1 we'd be just as happy. You sound hella salty bro.

You're the same dude who was on here looking like a fool celebrating and talking reckless once Mexico made it out on Monday. Hypocrite.

Last edited:

We're not a soccer country nor is our team the best team and we played like ****, yet the Germans only win by 1 and we advanced because we played good collectively. If you don't understand that, than **** and with your own damn opinions.

The whole point of these group games is to make it into the KO round. USA is in the KO round.

USA? U..........s..........a.........
Its the way the USA made it through that, imo, is nothing to even be celebrating about.

Literally celebrating **** football and terrible defending and a ****** midfield.

Had the USA even scored one goal today, it would be whatever, but they didn't even come close it.

I can't join on these celebrations.

Props for making it out.... by losing :smh:

The World Cup is a best of the 3 games. If the order of games were reversed we'd be just as happy. You sound hella salty bro.

You're the same dude who was on here looking like a fool celebrating and talking reckless once Mexico made it out on Monday. Hypocrite.

fam, me celebrating a fool because Mexico actually proved the haters wrong in all 3 matches

>>>>

people celebrating the USA mediocre style of play.

I can't believe it, such shame that i support the USMNT as much as i support the Mexican NT, yet I should lower down my standards and celebrate **** football.

hell no.

fam, me celebrating a fool because Mexico actually proved the haters wrong in all 3 matches

>>>>

I can't believe it, such shame that i support the USMNT as much as i support the Mexican NT, yet I should lower down my standards and celebrate **** football.

hell no.
Mexico made it in because the US won.

Its the way the USA made it through that, imo, is nothing to even be celebrating about.

Literally celebrating **** football and terrible defending and a ****** midfield.

Had the USA even scored one goal today, it would be whatever, but they didn't even come close it.

I can't join on these celebrations.

Props for making it out.... by losing :smh:

Meh, we're in the "anything can happen" part of the tournament. I'm good with that.

You love America or nah?

USA?

whatever brahs, you dudes can see it as me being a hater when I know the USA has the ability to perform at a better level.

I'm sorry that I'm actually holding USA to some standards and its demorilizing seeing people celebrate this style of football in the USMNT.

I know they can do better, yet I'm a hater because I see it the way it is?

whatever man, I'm okay being the biggest hater of the USMNT if I have standards for the football they should be playing.

Celebrating a loss

A LOSS!

I'll come back later and celebrate this Loss with you guys :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Loss, truly the american way :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
So strange to be celebrating after a loss.

Just watched the Ghana/Portugal match after, Looked like Ghana threw the game man. WTF

Mexico made it in because the US won.

You missed my point by bringing up Mexico fam.

If USA won the gold cup last year and were obviously performing better than the rest of CONCACAF, how doe sit feel like knowing the USMNT is UNDERPERFORMING when compared to the country they helped save?

I mean really?

smh

>>>>

hell no.
Like Mexico wasn't celebrating beating New Zealand in the ******* repechaje. **** outta here. That's mediocrity!

4th place in concacaf lmao. I'm sure yal were ecstatic when we scored that goal against panama.

No ones celebrating the loss though?

I'm excited they advanced.

Who the **** here is happy they lost?

I'm sure we all wanted to beat Germany.

But to take a 0-1 loss to the machine?

Where manny though it would be a 2 or 3
Goal loss?

I'm happy the USA advanced to the knockout stages, but I can't believe it was like htis.

Literally gave away a win and lost.

Thats ****** for me :smh:

whatever brahs, you dudes can see it as me being a hater when I know the USA has the ability to perform at a better level.

I'm sorry that I'm actually holding USA to some standards and its demorilizing seeing people celebrate this style of football in the USMNT.

whatever man, I'm okay being the biggest hater of the USMNT if I have standards for the football they should be playing.

Celebrating a loss

A LOSS!

555322240.gif

Last edited:

DF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Getting to this second stage in this group is worth a celebration. Always a Mexico fan coming in here and talking ish. Usually is that other MEX fan Niketalker23 :rolleyes

So we celebrate getting to the second round. You celebrate a tie with Brazil. Yes or no? your lucky Ochoa played like wall or your losing that game.

USMNT Supporter? You're a Mexico fan? or I am wrong again?

You bring out this track record for Mexico for the world cup? What track record man, Just getting to the round of 16 for like 6 or 7 straight times in a row? IS THAT SUCCESS? FOR A COUNTRY THAT LIVES AND BREATHES SOCCER? Yeah I think so, wow!!!!! impressive.

I will agree we did not played well today, But ENGLAND, SPAIN, ITALY ARE GOING HOME? We still in it with a good chance to get to the final 8. So if you really support the USMNT then stay on the wagon of get off. Stop posting negative shi*t.

Last edited:
Like Mexico wasn't celebrating beating New Zealand in the ******* repechaje. **** outta here. That's mediocrity!

4th place in concacaf lmao. I'm sure yal were ecstatic when we scored that goal against panama.

LMAO

Outperform the USA in the WC stages, lmao

USA wins gold cup and is **** in the WC stages!

IN THE STAGES

haha shut up fool

Celebrate your mediocrity.

Trying to feel superior when the country that went to the repechaje and made it out thanks to Panama losing is performing a superior level than the so called savior.

smh,

These ****** standards are terrible.

The USMNT should be performing at a better level than this.

so sad we should hold the light up as clear victory thanks to a mediocre style of play from the USMNT.

shame shame shame :smh:

Celebrating a loss

A LOSS!

Go back to the MEXICO FORUM IN BIG SOCCER.COM WITH THE REST OF THE MEXI-SPAZZOS.

You would've sworn Mexico won the World Cup after a DRAW against Brazil. That's not something to celebrate.
its something to celebrate when you draw against the host country.

its something to celebrate when the team is performing at a superior level than the USMNT

its something to celebrate when the team literally surpassed everyones expecatations.

Meanwhile the USMNT couldn't even hold a candle to Mexico's brazil in the Group G.

Thanks Ronaldo :x

Back
Top Bottom