::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

HAHAHAHA. Gold medal and under sub- championships don't mean squad.

IF I remember correctly this was supposed to be your golden generation and you still have a 40 year Rafa marquez on the squad? :rofl:

welp, at least mexico has a confederation cup....

how many does the USA have.....

lel

again, nice straw man. Shame on me for biting.

And to the dude up there.

CR has gotten praise, they deserve it.

They performed really well in qualifiers.

Just because you don't see it on NT as much, doesn't mean they're not getting their props.

They're squad is performing.

why Costa Rica even here.

You dudes are real petty.

lel

depends on what field you're describing, but thanks brah, i see your distate for Mexico is strong and you can't wait to let it be know lmao

Its a critique of the USMNT, notice how this all started.

A critique to the USMNT, i bring the mexico squad because the USMNT should be perfroming better than mexico right now.

and now its a

mexico fan delusion?

now its a mexico critique?

can't handle heat huh?

nice straw man btw looking real solid out on your corn field :rofl:

Blah blah. Come in here with some facts, like I did. Mexico fans just cant handle real facts. It is what it is.

Good Luck against Holanda :D

Blah blah. Come in here with some facts, like I did. Mexico fans just cant handle real facts. It is what it is.

Good Luck against Holanda :D

what facts dude?

the fact that mexico has more gold cups than the US?

Whatever you even arguing man?

Are you implying you're better off than mexico?

okay bro...

nice stats btw.

Those papers are looking real solid too.

I'm admiring your cited courses as well.

Some people man :smh:

I should go and pull out match statistics as well, because why not right? stats are stats lelelelelelel

Last edited:
welp, at least mexico has a confederation cup....

how many does the USA have.....

lel

again, nice straw man. Shame on me for biting.

And to the dude up there.

CR has gotten praise, they deserve it.

They performed really well in qualifiers.

Just because you don't see it on NT as much, doesn't mean they're not getting their props.

They're squad is performing.

why Costa Rica even here.

You dudes are real petty.

lel

CONFED CUP that you guys won at home???? Wow you got me man. Your right, Mexico is a power in futbol. I give up :rofl:

I'll never understand celebrating a draw. :x Especially when it didn't guarantee anything at the time. Good luck with the Netherlands.[/quote]

I'll never understand celebrating a loss & a draw either

welcome to the club man

I tell you who I feel bad for is the Ghana fans.

After a loss because you score on yourself(looks on purpose) and a goalie who has the blocked shot in hands and oops it to Portugal for the win, man That's something to be pissed about,

But we got a pissing contest over who ADVANCED the worst, come on fellas, y'all are better than that

Who is saying that we played to our full potential? No one. Can't we just celebrate going through after surviving against 2 of the top teams in the world and a team that has kicked us out in 2 consecutive World Cups? calm the @#$@ down

CONFED CUP that you guys won at home???? Wow you got me man. Your right, Mexico is a power in futbol. I give up :rofl:

Notice how I never even implyed any of these things.

This is a construction of your own agenda.

I literally brought nothing other Mexico under performing in the qualifiers only to out perform the USA to help you guys see in what form the USA is currently at, because some of you don't see it.

You have a personal agenda for Mexico.

It's whatever, you can win this 'argument' which you started and are the only one arguing with that.

How many straw mans do you have already?

I lost count, you just keep pulling random **** out of you *** :smokin

Last edited:
I would say Cameroon also, especially from their fans first hand. They had high expectations, execution and play didn't even come close.

WE SHOULDVE CAME OUT AND PLAYED LIKE THIS AGAINST ALGERIA. NOW KOREA DECIDES TO WAKE UP AND PLAY WITH URGENCY :smh:

its something to celebrate when you draw against the host country.

its something to celebrate when the team is performing at a superior level than the USMNT

its something to celebrate when the team literally surpassed everyones expecatations.

Meanwhile the USMNT couldn't even hold a candle to Mexico's brazil in the Group G.

Thanks Ronaldo :x

NO MAMEN AND NO MAMES, BOTH TEAMS ARE IN. GOOD OR BAD PLAY LETS ENJOY.

Now that the pissfest is over, USofA gets the winner of group H right? Korea is the squad with the cute Asian GIF girl right? And #8 for Belgium has the dope Fro!

Back
Top Bottom