::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Brahimi

Name of the tournament.
smokin.gif

All these south koreans do is tackle smh

Can't lie Dufour deserved that red card though

Meanwhile our goalie Courtois stays winning

Last edited:
I like this algeria team. Too bad germany will pound them if they make it thru lmao

This is just sick :smh:

You got ppl celebrating mediocrity right now.

I literally can't believe USA fans are celebrating this hard and as a USMNT supporter its making me sick.

Celebrating as if USA had destroyed Germany when not once during todays match was USA even close matching Germany's level of play :smh:

Congratualations USA for losing and giving away your second match, really?

Its funny and sad that same type of dudes were trying to **** us Mexico supporters on here while Mexico's track record is superior to USA on this WC so far. Better form, better style of play, better defending.

How does it feel knowing the country USA 'saved' from not making the world cup, is literally outperforming the USA in every single facet in the WC run so far?

I can't help but feel shame and disgust that I support the USA and we're celebrating this style of football as if it's the second coming of jesus.

:smh::smh::smh:

Chill out bro I support Mexico too but that rant was pointless and not needed. The way you're acting I can see why so many folks dislike us Mexicans and call us classless. Smh. Get outta here with that corny ish you're embarrassing us.

USA has a not so challenging match coming up if Mexico can pull thru it's possible.
After Belgium it's Argentina bruh.

True but Belgium should be cake.

Does the EPL and La Liga show women all the time like this during games?
No, it's only really a thing done in the WC and Euros... I mean, obviously you sometimes see shots of the fans/crowd in the regular season... but not the gratuitous "babe cams" like this 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Sometimes they do in La Liga games. Like pre-game and halftime they'll show a few cuties. And Ray Hudson will make a pervy comment. 

Back
Top Bottom