::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Considering they've played the most games thus far (along with the Netherlands), that "Brazil's gotten scored on the most" statistic isn't surprising...

Crazy, I just changed the channel and Brazil are 2 down already. I don't think I've ever seen such a collapse- brutal in your own country.

Ramires is not a CAM/true winger

Jo Starting :x

Get big phil the f out. Scolari a certified bum

Last edited:
Random question here, hasn't Brazil always worn blue shorts? Why the white this world cup, save for last game?

From what I remember, Brasil has occasionally worn white shorts in their last group match of the world cup, don't know why they have worn them more this time around. It may be a case of the opponent also having blue/dark shorts. as you can see in 2002 and 2006 their last opponent also had blue shorts...
Cameroon (red)
Chile (blue)
Colombia (blue)
Netherlands (blue)

View media item 10750042002
View media item 1075003

Last edited:
A tonnnn of ppl pegged that German drubbing on his abscence.

I remember them saying that it wouldnt have been as bad cause they quit and him being the camptain wouldnt have let that slide. dont remember them saying anything about him being a savior. only The 94-02 team could have.

From what I remember, Brasil has occasionally worn white shorts in their last group match of the world cup, don't know why they have worn them more this time around. It may be a case of the opponent also having blue/dark shorts. as you can see in 2002 and 2006 their last opponent also had blue shorts...
Cameroon (red)
Chile (blue)
Colombia (blue)
Netherlands (blue)

View media item 10750042006
View media item 1075003

You like to post your pics dont you :tongue:

that fevernova is from 02 plus you can easily tell you got the dates wrong because ronaldo is fatter :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom