::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

The fact that messi hasn't shown up proves Ronaldo is better

I'm not one of those idiotic fans that has to hate one and like the other, but damn. You picked the WORST example to prove your point :x :lol: One didn't make it past the group stage and the other is in the contention for Golden Ball....

Last edited:
Welp. Just got away with a robbery at two Ross stores. Picked up a USMNT 2012 home (Waldos) and away player issued jersey for $30 apiece. Went to another store that had an away jersey but no price tag. Lady at the register charged me $12.99 for it. :smokin

IMG0055-471405124719.jpg

IMG00561405124719.jpg

All larges. I normally wear S/M but these run small anyway.

Dude, I've never been to a Ross store. But damn, do they always carry football kits? You're the second dude who went HAM at Ross'.

Don't have Ross in my area, just Marshalls and TJMaxx and I've never seen kits there.

Welp. Just got away with a robbery at two Ross stores. Picked up a USMNT 2012 home (Waldos) and away player issued jersey for $30 apiece. Went to another store that had an away jersey but no price tag. Lady at the register charged me $12.99 for it. :smokin

Dude, I've never been to a Ross store. But damn, do they always carry football kits? You're the second dude who went HAM at Ross'.

Don't have Ross in my area, just Marshalls and TJMaxx and I've never seen kits there.

These were the only ones I saw at the two stores I've been to. Saw a crappy Barca dri-fit type shirt at the second store.

Gonna check a third store tomorrow to see if I can get a medium of the waldos.

Why im optimistic about Sunday.

Germany kills Portugal then follows that up by almost losing to Ghana.

Netherlands kills Spain then underperforms and falls behind vs Australia

Germany humiliates Brazil then...loses to Argentina!!!!

Brasil decime que siente...
Tener en casa a tu papa...

LOL

Last edited:
Man she was discovered on a pan in shot of the World Cup as she cheered for Belgium.

Her picture goes viral thanks to NT

She signs mega deal with Loreal because of it

Her hunting pic on Facebook is discovered with her standing over the OX she bowed down

She puts a headline that Reads something like "America will get killed next" before the Belgium vs America match

America finds her FB pic and sends it to Loreal

America throws fits about the headline and ends her career

America is happy because they ruined this girls career over a trivial photo

Good job, you successfully achieved your goal America, but why?

I'm ashamed

IMG0055-471405124719.jpg

IMG00561405124719.jpg

Dang saw people posting these finds on fb was down in sd the other day too smh. Hit up a Ross yesterday no luck guess Ill try a few more today

Man she was discovered on a pan in shot of the World Cup as she cheered for Belgium.

Her hunting pic on Facebook is discovered with her standing over the OX she bowed down

She puts a headline that Reads something like "America will get killed next" before the Belgium vs America match

I'm ashamed
A lot of big assumptions you got there, buddy 
laugh.gif

I'm ashamed
A lot of big assumptions you got there, buddy :lol:

Oh dude, everything that had AMERICA in it, completely assumed, and half *** serious slash sarcastic.
But....I bet I'm not far from the truth. Did you read that article?

Dang saw people posting these finds on fb was down in sd the other day too smh. Hit up a Ross yesterday no luck guess Ill try a few more today

This is apparently nationwide. Found it on slickdeals and people from all over are posting their finds. Ebay's flooded with these now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom