::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

BruhnttCEAAq4Ix.jpg:large

Is this the girl from that Pharrell Robin Thicke video??

I think you talking about this chick View media item 1075953

Naturally, I'll be working so I'll miss the game but I'll be able to catch some of it there.

It's been a great tournament, hopefully the final delivers.

i think messi gawd comes through today. argentina 2 - germany 1.
It just seems to weird to me that after not playing that well and not scoring at all in the elimination round against much weaker teams, that of all teams he faced in the elimination round he finally comes through against the well oiled German machine. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it certainly would come as a surprise to me.

The day is here.

Man havent been this hyped since the raiders were in the Super Bowl in 2003....which didnt end well for me.

Whoever scores first today wins.

Cheers to all the Messi fans, Argentina supporters and non haters.

Signing off

Last edited:
i think messi gawd comes through today. argentina 2 - germany 1.

It just seems to weird to me that after not playing that well and not scoring at all in the elimination round against much weaker teams, that of all teams he faced in the elimination round he finally comes through against the well oiled German machine. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it certainly would come as a surprise to me.

should be a great match.

The day is here.

Man havent been this hyped since the raiders were in the Super Bowl in 2003....which didnt end well for me.

Whoever scores first today wins.

Cheers to all the Messi fans, Argentina supporters and non haters.

Signing off

Sig check :evil:

Damn.. I can't even lie.. I don't want either team to win..
And Its going to sting a lil bit to watch either team to win the cup..
But I will say this.. I just want to see Messi perform at his top level..
And if he does.. Argentina will win it.

1 hour till game time right? i'm in a different time zone i don't wanna mess this up.

Back
Top Bottom