::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Lmao dude get over it... Everyone flops in futbol.. Move on...

Hope Robben scores just for that..

Last edited:
I think the most useless thing is the 3rd place game. How embarrassing will it be for Brazil to step on the field and play :lol:

Hopefully Argentina loses tomorrow so I can see these overrated rivals spill some blood Saturday.

Robben flops in EVERY game though lol probably won't do it anymore since everyone's watching him now hahaha he's still one of my favorite players.

to that clown Brazilian fan ( you know who you are):
umad.gif

feeling-good-o.gif

View media item 1068610

Last edited:
^ i agree, best team on paper is Germany and then the Netherlands. I can't see Argentina beating either squad but it is futbol. Can't wait.

Still shocked at the Brazil outcome. :rofl: them dudes got worked

Is Di Maria definitely out for Argentina? Have there been any of those hero playing through injury stories over the last couple of days on him?

What's the status on Injuero? And Van Persie for the Dutch?

Argentina are really stupid for leaving Tevez off the squad. Even if the stories about him and Messi not getting along are true, they should still be able to leave that aside for 90 minutes at a time and play together as well as they can for the good of the nation. They don't have to be roommates and hang out after the game or anything.

Both Netherlands as well as Argentina against Germany in the finals would have some heavy historical rivalry undertones so you can't go wrong either way. But I would really like to see Argentina play Brazil in the 3rd place match too. Plus the Dutch have played better throughout the tournament than Argentina so I'll be pulling for them.

Much like Brazil, Argentina have failed to really impress me for a single game this tournament. I haven't seen the Brazil-Cameroon or Argentina-Nigeria games though.

Argentina's defense still scares me.  I am pulling for them tomorrow but i can see them giving up 3 goals.  I do agree that Netherlands vs Germany seems like it would be a more competitive final.  But if Argentina can get their attack right (no di maria is a big deal he has been the second/third best player on that team all tournament for me) they have a chance.  Higuain finally starting to get things going is a great sign.  And if aguero can provide anything it will help messi out.  

Prediction

3-2 Netherlands

Final

2-0 Germany over the Netherlands

Third place

1-0 Argentina over Brazil

I think Argentina's luck runs out like Brazil's did yesterday. Still don't get how ARG and BRA made it to the semis. :smh:

to that clown Brazilian fan ( you know who you are)
I like how you didn't respond to the post which exposed you as a bandwagoner but then try to come in here clearly assuming I'm mad with funny gifs lol next time @ me so I don't see by chance. Plus you should've put that kid in the stands with a green shirt who danced while on camera, the baby is kinda old. The Cartman one though, I like that one, haven't seen it.

Brazil have not won a WC since 2002, if you think I'm mad at us not being able to win again, you my bandwagoning friend are wrong. Disappointed? Yeah, mad? Nah. Acting like this is the last WC,
laugh.gif
 I mean I know you're new to this but every 4 years, every 4 years. Hope I see you in here 2018 
happy.gif

Studs like Gabriel Barbosa (Gabigol) and Lucas Moura are on their way. Any real fan knew this Germany team was superior. The lopsided result is what hurts but a loss is a loss. 
Real talk. Santos also has Vitor Andrade and Giva coming up in the ranks. All 3 signed a pre contract with Barcelona too that was in the Neymar deal. Vinicius Araujo is another striker that Brazil could potentially use in the future who is now a Valencia player (former Mafia Azul of course 
pimp.gif
)

Edit: Lucas & Coutinho will be joining Neymar in the Brazilian jersey. O sonho continua. Copa America 2015.

Last edited:
Argentina ain't beating the Dutch.

We getting Germany / Netherlands :smokin

That's also my gut feeling. Argentina has Messi, but in quite every previous games during this world cup
Argentina wasn't that strong.
The Netherlands is overall a more balanced team. But let's just enjoy the match today :smile:

+ Holland having an overall better team..

messi may be the best player on the pitch, but he's only 1 player 

Back
Top Bottom