::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

I'm the clown right?
sounds about right :lol:

Yet you and plenty others ******** another country you have no affiliation with nor knowledge of their football. I'm done lol post your gifs, tell me how you think I feel. :wink:
you want me to tell you how i think you feel, yet you try to tell me what i do or don't do.. yeah.. i have no knowledge of the bundesliga, i don't root for bor dortmund..
View media item 1069280

but hey;
-tied for worst loss in brazilian history
-worst loss for a world cup host in world cup history
-worst loss ever in a world cup semi

View media item 1069328

sounds about right
laugh.gif

you want me to tell you how i think you feel, yet you try to tell me what i do or don't do.. yeah.. i have no knowledge of the bundesliga, i don't root for bor dortmund..

but hey;
-tied for worst loss in brazilian history
-worst loss for a world cup host in world cup history
-worst loss ever in a world cup semi
I like the whole delete the rest of the post thing. Oh you're a Dortmund fan,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 lmfao okay. Keep **** riding 
wink.gif

roll.gif
at you tryna save face though with the "I have no knowledge of the bundesliga, I don't root for Borussia Dortmund" Tryna be sarcastic and ****, you know the truth. Hahahahahahaha. You're good lmfao real good, that took #1, "I don't have time to sit there and analyze players and make a post" is now #2.

Edit: Oh wait, and please tell me ... You're German too?

Last edited:
I like the whole delete the rest of the post thing. Oh you're a Dortmund fan, :lol: :lol: :lol:  lmfao okay. Keep **** riding :wink:

:rofl: at you tryna save face though with the "I have no knowledge of the bundesliga, I don't root for Borussia Dortmund" Tryna be sarcastic and ****, you know the truth. Hahahahahahaha. You're good lmfao real good, that took #1, "I don't have time to sit there and analyze players and make a post" is now #2.

Edit: Oh wait, and please tell me ... You're German too?

View media item 1069377why would I try to save face? and for you of all people :lol:
don't believe me I couldn't care less :lol:
Lewandowski BEEN my boy.. even if he just left for bayern

and I'm not german.. but my girl is :pimp:

LOL @ Mash coming back in the game

If that was an NFL player he'd be a gametime decision for the next week.

I don't think there's "hate" though. I personally don't hate Argentina and/or Messi at all.  I just think the German/Dutch final is more interesting.
That doesnt make sense to me.
You can watch that final at a euro cup.
What I'm saying is, it doesn't have to make sense to you. 
laugh.gif
 That's just what I'd be more interested in, and there is 0% hate for Argentina that weighs into it.

why would I try to save face? and for you of all people
laugh.gif

don't believe me I couldn't care less
laugh.gif

Lewandowski BEEN my boy.. even if he just left for bayern

and I'm not german.. but my girl is
pimp.gif
Why would you save face? Hmmm, a proven bandwagoner claiming to be a Dortmund fan now, you're right, fan since '12? '13?
laugh.gif
 Oh and Bundesliga knowledge 
roll.gif

So I'm German as well lmao, my family comes from Porto Alegre, a whole lot of German influence and Italian too. Add in the fact my girl is Italian, I'm 50% Brazilian, 30% Italian and 20% German, niceeeee. Anyway, I've had my fun, thanks for the laughs. Wish "your" (Our?
laugh.gif
) country the best in the finals. My other country will be battling it out for 3rd 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom