::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Kevin_Hart.jpg

Good job by silva for that stupid yellow card last game so he couldn't play this game.

Studs like Gabriel Barbosa (Gabigol) and Lucas Moura are on their way. Any real fan knew this Germany team was superior. The lopsided result is what hurts but a loss is a loss. 

Really think this day will go down in infamy in Brazil. The shame of a nation. I cant imagine the abuse thats going to be thrown at some players. Fred already might have to relocate. In America, most people would let Wundolowski enjoy his breakfast with his wife and kids if they saw him in the street after he blew that goal against Belgium. I dont think thats gonna happen down in Brazil.
:wow:

so what did Fred do? :nerd:

in retrospect Brazil has been coasting off reputation for the past few years. They haven't had game changing dynamic players for a while now (ala ronaldinho, ronaldo, kaka) hence why they where hoping for Neymar to have a breakout world cup. Additionally, the Brazillians have had really bad team chemistry a consequence of there players playig on a varied collection of club teams--consider Germany, the bulk of their players play together for two teams Bayern and Borusia Dortmund (this was a similiar case with the last WC winner Spain)

hopefully the bounce back, but it would be nice to see a new winner for this year. With that being said go Holland! the last nike team left.

I don't see how Julio Cesar can be blamed for any of Germany's goals.. Other than the one that probably hurt the most: Klose's goal that took Ronaldo's record. He shouldn't have given a return right back to him like that.

Lets see how many more gifted free kicks from the edge of the box the Dutch get tomorrow. Hope Argentina destroys them

Back
Top Bottom