Official FIFA Soccer 15 Thread

Any of you guys ever feel like the smart thing to do, say when you get 2 bad results in a row, is to just put the controller down. For whatever reason it feels like **** goes downhill quick for me sometimes in FIFA :lol:

FIFA IS SCRIPTED NOT GOING TO PLAY FUT ON NEXT YEAR GAME F IT, GOING TO SELL ALL MY PLAYER THEN SELL THE COINS
roll.gif

Any of you guys ever feel like the smart thing to do, say when you get 2 bad results in a row, is to just put the controller down. For whatever reason it feels like **** goes downhill quick for me sometimes in FIFA :lol:
Absolutely. Me and my friend play co-op seasons and some days we can't lose then the next day we'll lose like 4 straight.

There's too many matches where it feels like I'm playing against the game more than my actual opponent.

My cbs getting bullied by frail wingers, simple clears lead to easy goals for my opponent, giving up weak pks, and a lot of simple passes can't be completed. Dealing with all those certain games become very frustrating.

My last game I lost 2-1. I tapped O once trying to body his striker a good 3 steps outside the box, my cb pulls him down once he gets in the box, and then he gets a pk and I get a red card. Then it's tied in the 90th min. I'm on a counter, I try to play a simple X pass to my player that's wide open in the middle so I can then play it through wide right to bale for an easy 1 vs 1 against the keeper. Nope, that simple pass missed and went right to my opponents player, he boots it up field, navas bullies Pepe to the ground, GOAALLLL!

Just realized I bought the wrong Pogba :smh: . Spent SIF money on the IF card :x :x :x
I remember there is trader on youtube who used trick like that to sell their if card for sif price :lol:

Sold all my good player and holding 10.5m right now
Bought all of them for 3mill back when toty released

Any squad reccomendation maybe?
Looking to spend 1.5/2mill

Just realized I bought the wrong Pogba :smh: . Spent SIF money on the IF card :x :x :x
Ouch, just looked him up, did you really just burn 2.5+ milli like that :x

Try selling him for that price again and hope you get lucky. Or pray he gets upgraded this Friday or w/e the winter upgrades come out. His stats should be nice even for the first IF...that's if he does get upgraded.

Ouch, just looked him up, did you really just burn 2.5+ milli like that :x

Try selling him for that price again and hope you get lucky. Or pray he gets upgraded this Friday or w/e the winter upgrades come out. His stats should be nice even for the first IF...that's if he does get upgraded.

2.8 M :smh: . The SIF was around that price last friday and the IF was around 1.4+ :smh: . The L man. And I played a good 10 games until I finally noticed.

Sold my TOTY kroos for Pogba and bought SIF benz and so I thought SIF pogba. Invested in a few SIF De Bruynes and also bought SIF griezman.

I could sell him for 2.3-2.5 now but his SIF is around 5 mil already. I'm just going to keep listing him around SIF prices and hope he sells. If not I'm just going to have to keep investing.

So Harry Kane is rated a 68 and his SIF is a 74...

If he gets upgraded to a 70 or whatever does his SIF get upgraded to a gold 76??

^ I thought I saw something similar happened with a player last year and it stayed silver 74 but had ungodly silver stats. I cant remember who it was though, I'll have to look.

Back
Top Bottom