Official Fiesta Bowl: Texas VS ohio state

Well..........looks like I was WAY off on my prediction. OSU has been impressive, TP is gonna be a beast when he learns how to throw the ball. One thing thisdoes is pretty much give NO chance at a split champ even if they win, they have been far from impressive tonight. Only other team that would have a claimoutside of UF/OU winner is Utah.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

People keep saying Pryor is going to be a problem,
smh.gif
. Dude can't throw for #!$#.
Hard to throw the way you want on a Big 12 defense as opposed to a Big 10. Both QBs can't throw. He has legs, he's only a freshman also. Off season, the experience from this year, I can see Pryor doing big things, but let him mature a little.

laugh.gif
did you just give props to big 12 defenses
laugh.gif

you need to stop

Of course, but at the same time I won't hate and deny talent. Been peeping T.P. since his HS days in LA. Dude's a beast, he's a freshman, next yearI can see bigger and better things.

Well..........looks like I was WAY off on my prediction. OSU has been impressive, TP is gonna be a beast when he learns how to throw the ball. One thing this does is pretty much give NO chance at a split champ even if they win, they have been far from impressive tonight. Only other team that would have a claim outside of UF/OU winner is Utah.

If anything this National Championship will be heavily disputed, since there is no clear cut winner. Too many 1 loss teams and one undefeated one that couldmake a good argument for the 'chip.

Fox is doing a terrible job of hiding the Gatorade product placement shots...
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Well..........looks like I was WAY off on my prediction. OSU has been impressive, TP is gonna be a beast when he learns how to throw the ball. One thing this does is pretty much give NO chance at a split champ even if they win, they have been far from impressive tonight. Only other team that would have a claim outside of UF/OU winner is Utah.

If anything this National Championship will be heavily disputed, since there is no clear cut winner. Too many 1 loss teams and one undefeated one that could make a good argument for the 'chip.

Translation...........USC deserves a piece
eyes.gif

pimp.gif
great catch

My dude must be a helluva blocker. 4 receptions andhe got a helmet full of stickers
His blocking grades must be off the charts!

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

People keep saying Pryor is going to be a problem,
smh.gif
. Dude can't throw for #!$#.
Hard to throw the way you want on a Big 12 defense as opposed to a Big 10. Both QBs can't throw. He has legs, he's only a freshman also. Off season, the experience from this year, I can see Pryor doing big things, but let him mature a little.

laugh.gif
did you just give props to big 12 defenses
laugh.gif

you need to stop

Of course, but at the same time I won't hate and deny talent. Been peeping T.P. since his HS days in LA. Dude's a beast, he's a freshman, next year I can see bigger and better things.
im not saying dude doesnt have talent im saying that the big 12 D should make him look like Tom Brady

OH MY GOD. What defense were they running there? Every single CB had a 10 yard cushion, the hell is that? I've never seen that.

Back
Top Bottom