OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

Got offered Kobe and Rondo for Curry and Reddick. Seriously considering, what y'all think?
I would keep Kobe and Rondo. When those two come back you'll have a way better chance at winning in the playoffs than with Curry and Reddick.
this.

not sure when your league playoffs are but curry is not a good first pick going into most playoffs

only 2 games week 22 which is the first round for most playoffs

Got offered Curry for my Wade and Teague?
Hell no. Curry is a good fantasy player but his value is getting way overrated.
actually i would consider it depending on whos in FA to pick up
curry and nick young > wade and teague

and lakers having more games than anyone else in the first three weeks is an added bonus
i agree. but i love wades little goodies(PAUSE) with stls/blks
whats the news on rondo this year?

im feeling a semi comeback year for wade

wade never really slowed down. hes been a solid mid-late first round pick every year with his fantasy value. the only thing is he misses about 10 games a season and will more than likely sit during playoffs

i think boston holds rondo off as long as possible to tank for the lottery. or trade rondo to another team. i dont expect to see him anytime soon on the court

drafting @ 7pm on Tuesday on ESPN. Will this mess up the schedule or will all the stats count for week 1?

Wade will be good. Shoot, he might even have a semi comeback year. He's looking a lot more spry than when we last saw him haha. Last year he was like 22, 5, 5 on 52% shooting. He may able to get back to 25ppg range and maybe 2 steals and a block.

Hope Rondo comes back though because i drafted him in one of my leagues lol.

Who is the best choice at #3 once Lebron and KD are taken? I feel like it could be almost anybody in the top 10 list of players.

Who is the best choice at #3 once Lebron and KD are taken? I feel like it could be almost anybody in the top 10 list of players.
The Homer in me says Curry, the logical guy says Paul or Love
I'm a Warrior fan, but if Harden was on the table, I'd take him over Curry. This guy will get the assists this year with Dwight alongside him.

Last edited:

The Homer in me says Curry, the logical guy says Paul or Love
I'm a Warrior fan, but if Harden was on the table, I'd take him over Curry. This guy will get the assists this year with Dwight alongside him.
harden or cp3. its not even close after that. 1-4 have to be kd, lbj, harden, cp3

Just finished a draft, and for reference here are the league settings

Thoughts?

My team (12 man league)

Tony Parker
Gordon Hayward
Jose Calderon
Kevin Durant
Demarcus Cousins
Blake Griffin
Jonas Valanciunas
Omer Asik

Bradley Beal
Harrison Barnes

Marcus Thornton
Jarrett Jack
Tony Allen

Last edited:
Yeah Lamb was my king sleeper pick. Grabbed him last, hopefully he becomes that Third OKC scorer or else it was a waste. Wow BHZ is killing that oh my word.

Yeah Lamb was my king sleeper pick. Grabbed him last, hopefully he becomes that Third OKC scorer or else it was a waste. Wow BHZ is killing that oh my word.

Thanks man. I lucked up on a few guys and some people was making some questionable picks. **** like Faried in the 4th round :lol: .

Gotta drop one between Kaman, Kanter, Varejao, & Olynyk... Should let go of Olynyk, right?

Last edited:
10 team h2h money league. the draft wasnt even fair...these guys are reaching for random dudes in the 2nd rd and down. although this isn't the type of team i like (too many bigs), i had to take the players based on ADP and potential

12 team h2h money league, very competitive with my friends. really liking my team though. kind of upset at how espn is so strict on positions

Last edited:
10 team h2h money league. the draft wasnt even fair...these guys are reaching for random dudes in the 2nd rd and down. although this isn't the type of team i like (too many bigs), i had to take the players based on ADP and potential
View media item 632396

12 team h2h money league, very competitive with my friends. really liking my team though. kind of upset at how espn is so strict on positions
View media item 632422

You need PGs for both teams but once you get that squared away then your team is going to look way better. I like em already, just missing that PG.

Last edited:
I have pick 3 of a keeper league (4 keepers on each of the 12 teams already).

Would you draft Kobe with that pick?

Back
Top Bottom