OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

i took steph then batum, couldve taken dirk but i really like batums game. praying for no injuries for both of them. just took leonard over dwade. im going to have a lot of regrets this season
sick.gif

i took steph then batum, couldve taken dirk but i really like batums game. praying for no injuries for both of them. just took leonard over dwade. im going to have a lot of regrets this season :x

I would have gone with both Dirk and Wade but Batum and Leonard are also both productive fantasy players.

i took steph then batum, couldve taken dirk but i really like batums game. praying for no injuries for both of them. just took leonard over dwade. im going to have a lot of regrets this season
sick.gif
I would have gone with both Dirk and Wade but Batum and Leonard are also both productive fantasy players.
i just felt like i didnt want to draft 3 older/injury prone players in a row, even though batum is injury prone
laugh.gif

i just felt like i didnt want to draft 3 older/injury prone players in a row, even though batum is injury prone :lol:

Yea especially with Wade, you dodged a potential bullet. Not sure how his knees will hold up this season. He's looking really good in the preseason though.

That's a good team. You got players that will help you in every category. I think aminu is a good sleeper pick.

That's a good team. You got players that will help you in every category. I think aminu is a good sleeper pick.
i didnt even want aminu as my last pick but my friend took nick young (sleeper) a few picks before me. that dude is ranked like 280 or something and he was taken. i guess some people did their research
laugh.gif

just offered someone dragic and dalembert for jonas v and turner. hope they bite

Last edited:
Wade is gonna be 22, 5, and 5, with 1.5 steals and .7 blocks :D

He can easily average those numbers. The question is how many games can he play throughout the season?

Who would you guys take first in a draft, Drummond or Beal?

Last edited:
I have the 4th overall pick in standard keeper H2H league. I'll be using my keeper on Steph Curry (3rd round last year). The top of the draft is expected to go KD, Lebron, CP3 (Harden is gone via keeper). Stuck between Kyrie and Kevin Love for my first round pick. Leaning towards Kevin Love though. Any thoughts?

wait people didnt get to keep kd, lebron, or cp3? i would take love over kyrie. list the top 10 players who are draft-able and the players who are being kept

KD, Lebron, CP3 got taken in the first round last year and the league Im in penalizes you for your fourth round pick in addition to your first round pick for taking a first rounder from last year's draft.

Keepers:
Curry
Harden
George
DIrk
Lee
Lillard
Wall
B. Lopez

Top players left (According to Yahoo's Pre-Draft rankings):
1. Kevin Durant
2. LeBron James
3. Chris Paul
4. Kyrie Irving
5. Kevin Love
6. Carmelo Anthony
7. Marc Gasol
8. LaMarcus Aldridge
9. Al Jefferson
10. Deron Williams

He can easily average those numbers. The question is how many games can he play throughout the season?

Who would you guys take first in a draft, Drummond or Beal?

Depends on what you need. Drummond is looking like he's going to be a solid double double with a couple blocks. Poor FT though right?
Beal is gonna be a scorer with 3s!

And if Wade can play atleast 70 games i'd take it

I have the 4th overall pick in standard keeper H2H league. I'll be using my keeper on Steph Curry (3rd round last year). The top of the draft is expected to go KD, Lebron, CP3 (Harden is gone via keeper). Stuck between Kyrie and Kevin Love for my first round pick. Leaning towards Kevin Love though. Any thoughts?

wait people didnt get to keep kd, lebron, or cp3? i would take love over kyrie. list the top 10 players who are draft-able and the players who are being kept
KD, Lebron, CP3 got taken in the first round last year and the league Im in penalizes you for your fourth round pick in addition to your first round pick for taking a first rounder from last year's draft.

Keepers:
Curry
Harden
George
DIrk
Lee
Lillard
Wall
B. Lopez

Top players left (According to Yahoo's Pre-Draft rankings):
1. Kevin Durant
2. LeBron James
3. Chris Paul
4. Kyrie Irving
5. Kevin Love
6. Carmelo Anthony
7. Marc Gasol
8. LaMarcus Aldridge
9. Al Jefferson
10. Deron Williams
if you keep curry then you should stick with love and grab another pg later in the draft

does anyone have the 2013-14 schedule chart? it shows how many games each team plays per week. ive found it for the past 2 years but can't seem to find it this year

this was last years chart

Just finished my Yahoo Pro League H2H draft. Had 1st overall which is a first for me. Feel like my team isn't too bad except I might be a little worried about assist. Also literally had 2 picks I was waiting for drafted right in front of me. Wanted Spencer Hawes and ended up with Andrew Bogut and the other was Tristan Thompson but ended up with Robin Lopez.

View media item 630902
Feedback? Thoughts?

I'm drafting at 3 PM PST.
Sleeper picks anyone?!
Fantasy bball still the best fantasy game out there!  Here is my list of guys I am targeting as sleepers relative to average draft position:

-Anthony Davis

-Paul Milsap

-Derrick Favors

-Kawhi Leonard

-Jeff Green

-Thad Young

-Bradley Beal

-Andre Drummond

-Victor Oladipo

-Jonas Valenciunas

-Gordon Hayward

-Tobias Harris

-Chandler Parsons

-Jimmy Butler

-Enes Kanter

-Harrison Barnes

I am looking for Oladipo (whoever stated he wouldn't start for the Magic needs their head examined) to win ROY with ease and Beal to make the jump to all star.  I also love Drummond and Hayward to make big leaps forward as well.

I'm a bigger basketball fan than football but feel the opposite for Fantasy so I need a little input. Just had my draft, 10 man Head to Head league.

View media item 630998

Bledsoe dropped ridiculously late so I had to take him even though I had Dragic already

Lol. I'm dong a super small league with some of my personal friends. 8 team league.. draft is going to be INTERESTING.

Thinking about trading Trey Burke or Kyle Lowry for a big. Who'd you keep? Isiah Thomas is available off waivers.

Have a lot of guards. In need of some rebounding, but also want to drop Asik.

Thinking about trading Trey Burke or Kyle Lowry for a big. Who'd you keep? Isiah Thomas is available off waivers.

Have a lot of guards. In need of some rebounding, but also want to drop Asik.
trey burke is out for quite a while, i wouldn't even hold onto him right now. he looked terrible in pre season and he wont contribute anytime soon

Back
Top Bottom