Bogut
Deng
Vazquez
Deandre Jordan
Asik
Jamal Crawford
Gerald Wallace
Ray Allen

^^^ There should be better options in FA than Ray Allen and Gerald Wallace. I'd drop Ray for someone who gets more playing time/more consistent (Korver?) and i'd drop Gerald Wallace for a PG (you need assists).

^^^ There should be better options in FA than Ray Allen and Gerald Wallace. I'd drop Ray for someone who gets more playing time/more consistent (Korver?) and i'd drop Gerald Wallace for a PG (you need assists).

i didnt draft them, i drafted my entire line up and some util then let the computer select the bench.

I got 3 open spots in my competitive league and need em filled by draft time tomorrow at 5 PM Eastern. Inbox me your email if you want in.

Thinking about trading Trey Burke or Kyle Lowry for a big. Who'd you keep? Isiah Thomas is available off waivers.

Have a lot of guards. In need of some rebounding, but also want to drop Asik.

pick up Thomas. Should get a lot of play in Sac and has been much more effective than Vasquez. Surprised he's on waivers

Was offered Jrue Holiday and Al Horford for my Tony Parker and DeMarcus Cousins. Should I consider it at least?

I have another draft tonight.
And was offered the 4th pick for my 9th
Should i take it?

I have another draft tonight.
And was offered the 4th pick for my 9th
Should i take it?
if you mean swapping all of your picks and moving up to 4th then yes.
Was offered Jrue Holiday and Al Horford for my Tony Parker and DeMarcus Cousins. Should I consider it at least?
id rather have parker and dmc

miles plumlee is starting over alex len (ankle injury) at the C position for phx. anyone know what kind of player he is? not sure if hes worth owning since he hasn't played more than 20 min in any game and has no stats to show for anything

Last edited:
i have the 4th spot in my draft tonight. it's a H2H league and Dwight is my keeper. as it stands, Rose or CP3 will be my choice. not sure who to get though. advice?

i have the 4th spot in my draft tonight. it's a H2H league and Dwight is my keeper. as it stands, Rose or CP3 will be my choice. not sure who to get though. advice?

That's tough man it's tricky with Rose cause I'm sure he'll be dealing with Tendonitis issues especially on those bk to bk games can't go wrong with Cp3 or Dwight...the question is what pts are valued more Rebs or assists and what your team consist of across the board

That's tough man it's tricky with Rose cause I'm sure he'll be dealing with Tendonitis issues especially on those bk to bk games can't go wrong with Cp3 or Dwight...the question is what pts are valued more Rebs or assists and what your team consist of across the board

Rebs and assists are the same. (1 point per) there are 9 categories 3s, rebs, blks, steals, ft%, fg%, fgm, points, and assists. so with Dwight and Cp3 i should be good with the non-scoring categories, but i think Rose will score a little more, but plan on getting a scorer in the next round. Rose looks good so far but i dont like gambling with injury risks even though Paul is just as risky.

Go with CP3, he might not give you the explosive stats in terms of scoring that Rose will, but his consistency across the board for a pg is unmatched.  However, if Harden falls to you at 4, take him as that would offset your loss in ft% a bit.  Personally I would never own Dwight in any league that counts ft% as you can count on losing that category every week in h2h.

Go with CP3, he might not give you the explosive stats in terms of scoring that Rose will, but his consistency across the board for a pg is unmatched.  However, if Harden falls to you at 4, take him as that would offset your loss in ft% a bit.  Personally I would never own Dwight in any league that counts ft% as you can count on losing that category every week in h2h.
Harden is being kept. i think i'm leaning towards CP3 though because he'll get more steals and assists and with that and Dwight's output of rebounds, blocks and high FG%, that's 5 categories already. Winning 5-4 each week, is good enough in my league.

does anyone have the 2013-14 schedule chart? it shows how many games each team plays per week. ive found it for the past 2 years but can't seem to find it this year

this was last years chart
nerd.gif

I need 3 more people to join my 10 man league that drafts tonight at 8PM PST, buy in is 40 bux, 1st place wins 300, 2nd place wins 100. PM me if interested. Money needs to be paypaled to me by November 10th.

Last edited:
Got offered Kobe and Rondo for Curry and Reddick. Seriously considering, what y'all think?

Got offered Kobe and Rondo for Curry and Reddick. Seriously considering, what y'all think?

I would keep Kobe and Rondo. When those two come back you'll have a way better chance at winning in the playoffs than with Curry and Reddick.

Got offered Curry for my Wade and Teague?
Hell no. Curry is a good fantasy player but his value is getting way overrated.
actually i would consider it depending on whos in FA to pick up
curry and nick young > wade and teague

and lakers having more games than anyone else in the first three weeks is an added bonus
i agree. but i love wades little goodies(PAUSE) with stls/blks

Back
Top Bottom