***Official Eminem Thread New Album Announced TBA***

MMLP2 is cool 7.5/10 Production and some concepts hold it back. Bars on here are serious. Definitely not better than Recovery ( has better beats/ concepts). Go song for song and see for yourself.

Btw, TES is his BEST, most complete lp. His pinnacle. Not too much screamin, dummy comedic garbage, wife whinin, mommy hatin ( cleanin out my closet was a mature discussion and dope af). Strait rappin. He says in that Rolling Stone article, he worked the most on that lp, and it shows.

Last edited:

encores best songs >> relapse and recovery's top songs

:wow:  Stay Wide Awake, 3AM, Deja Vu are better than anything on Encore.

That's tough for me. Stay Wide Awake is one of my favorite songs by Em. His flow and the beat are insane. I also loved Music Box which feels like Stay Wide Awake. Encore has some heat though. Mockingbird, We As Americans, Spend Some Time, Toy Soldiers. I always wished he would have rapped over Evil Deeds. Song is cool but I wanted him to attack that beat :smh:

Btw, TES is his BEST, most complete lp. His pinnacle. Not too much screamin, dummy comedic garbage, wife whinin, mommy hatin ( cleanin out my closet was a mature discussion and dope af). Strait rappin. He says in that Rolling Stone article, he worked the most on that lp, and it shows.

No, he says at that time period he was working the hardest. He was working on that album, 8 Mile film and soundtrack at that time.

That's tough for me. Stay Wide Awake is one of my favorite songs by Em. His flow and the beat are insane. I also loved Music Box which feels like Stay Wide Awake. Encore has some heat though. Mockingbird, We As Americans, Spend Some Time, Toy Soldiers. I always wished he would have rapped over Evil Deeds. Song is cool but I wanted him to attack that beat
mean.gif

No, he says at that time period he was working the hardest. He was working on that album, 8 Mile film and soundtrack at that time.
Relapse is an underrated album, I think Relapse >>>>>>>Encore

Stay wide awake is so dark.
sick.gif

Hello, Dejevu, medicine man, hello.......

I cant compute the unappreciation for Recovery. 

Yall putting anything from Encore/Relapse over:

Cold Winds Blows
Going Through Changes
Not Afraid
Seduction
No Love
Space Bound
Cinderella Man
25 To Life
Almost Famous
LTWYL
You're Never Over
Here We Go

:smh:

I dont get NT man

Outside of Cinderalla Man, and LTWYL & Not Afraid just cause they were always played, I couldn't even tell you what the rest of the songs sound like. Easy forgettable, which is a shame. Encore, Spend Some Time, Rainman and Mockingbird were better than anything on Relapse and Recovery other than Beautiful. There's enough booty cheek songs on all 3 albums to make a Cherokee butt.

That's tough for me. Stay Wide Awake is one of my favorite songs by Em. His flow and the beat are insane. I also loved Music Box which feels like Stay Wide Awake. Encore has some heat though. Mockingbird, We As Americans, Spend Some Time, Toy Soldiers. I always wished he would have rapped over Evil Deeds. Song is cool but I wanted him to attack that beat :smh:

Eh, maybe I was wrong bout that, but still tho....

Outside of Cinderalla Man, and LTWYL & Not Afraid just cause they were always played, I couldn't even tell you what the rest of the songs sound like. Easy forgettable, which is a shame. Encore, Spend Some Time, Rainman and Mockingbird were better than anything on Relapse and Recovery other than Beautiful. There's enough booty cheek songs on all 3 albums to make a Cherokee butt.

Cold Wind Blows/ No Love / n LTWYL>>>MMLP2

Last edited:
Finally had a chance to really listen to Bad Guy. This song is amazing. I can't believe he did a song as Stan's little brother Matthew. The story is crazy, love how he paints the picture.

Also, wish the song was called Matthew

That Eminem f/ Buckshot "Don't Front" track is coming soon... Snippet leaked today

Last edited:
Am I the first one to admit Stronger Than I was is growing on me..........................................

I'm surprised people dont mention "On Fire" when they talk about Recovery. Eminem spazzed on that record and sounded like his old self. Side note, D-12 freestyled over that beat too and its pretty dope.

I cant compute the unappreciation for Recovery. 

Yall putting anything from Encore/Relapse over:

Cold Winds Blows
Going Through Changes
Not Afraid
Seduction
No Love
Space Bound
Cinderella Man
25 To Life
Almost Famous
LTWYL
You're Never Over
Here We Go

mean.gif

I dont get NT man
Spend Some Time legit is one of my top 5 personal Em tracks 
nthat.gif

Finally listened to the album. It's ok, don't see it holding much replay value with me though. I'm feeling the Bronson tape more personally.

my ranking -

MMLP
TES
SSLP
relapse
encore
recovery

em's story telling on relapse in flawless... i feel like the accent doesn't do it for a lot of people, but based off lyricism alone the album is great. i've always looked at it along the lines of a SSLP 2 as well :nerd:

i have encore & recovery close together... those albums have some VERY good songs on them, but overall i feel as though there's a lot of weaker tracks from his catalog scattered throughout.

i haven't listened to infinite in a long time, so i'd have to go back & run it through a couple of times to rank it.

i didn't rank hell: the sequel since it wasn't an em solo album, but he really shined on there. him & royce's chemistry has always been amazing

still too early for me to rank MMLP2

Last edited:
Am I the only one who's waiting for Gucci's remix of Rap God?

"I'm beginning to feel like a Trap God, Trap God buurr!" :lol:

Em new album is straight garbage except for evil twin. He need to get back om dem drugs and I'm hoping he does so I can hear some good music once again

Back
Top Bottom