***Official Eminem Thread New Album Announced TBA***

Em new album is straight garbage except for evil twin. He need to get back om dem drugs and I'm hoping he does so I can hear some good music once again
Hoping a rapper gets back on drugs, potentially ruining his life and the life of his family, so that you can get "quality" music from him (despite that the general consensus seems to lean more towards Em actually delivering at least a solid album in MMLP2)...
mean.gif

Em new album is straight garbage except for evil twin. He need to get back om dem drugs and I'm hoping he does so I can hear some good music once again

to wish something like that is straight up evil, you going to hell fo that brother.

Stronger Than I Was is my favorite cut right now.

Album is nice but the production is just terrible. I'm disappointed. I like a few songs only and it's better than Recovery. Em and Dre have a chemistry that works so well. I also like Em rapping over his own beats "So Much Better"

That snippet of "Don't Front" though... w/ the Rocky Balboa reference:

"And I'm the definition of what a concrete chin is
Cuz no matter how many times you sock me in it
And knock me to the canvas even the boxing critics
Know that if I get off to a rocky start, I'll always have a Rocky finish."
:nerd:

Hoping a rapper gets back on drugs, potentially ruining his life and the life of his family, so that you can get "quality" music from him (despite that the general consensus seems to lean more towards Em actually delivering at least a solid album in MMLP2)...
mean.gif

EM said in the Rolling Stone Q&A he's experimenting with older breakbeats and retro sounds etc, and trying to make current beats with them. I imagine we'll hear more from that work going forward... At the same time, it's nice hearing him spit on classic beats like he always did back in the day.

Last edited:
i really enjoyed the direction he went with with some of the production on here... rhyme or reason, berzerk, & so far...'s vibe to them is so dope. he's got influence from the 60's, 70's, & 80's on those tracks from a variety of different genres. it really brought a different feel to the album :nthat:

I really don't understand the hate on Recovery. I'll admit I can't listen to it at all anymore. But it wasn't THAT bad. Just a more emotional album.

25 To Life is still :smokin

Headlights
nthat.gif

Dude is spilling his heart out on this album.....

This one is for people who says he only raps about silly sh and drugs.

Finally giving the whole album a listen, so far so good.

Listened to so far

Headlights-Great emotional track

Legacy-One of my favorites so far

Rhyme or Reason (lol @ the hook on this)-love the flow

So much better

Bad guy
nthat.gif

So far.....them guitars tho.

Ok this may be premature, but this sh is a classic son.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
let the album sink in, i'm not gonna call it a classic yet i'm gonna let it stand the test of time just like any other album. but to deny the quality of these songs is absurd.

let the album sink in, i'm not gonna call it a classic yet i'm gonna let it stand the test of time just like any other album. but to deny the quality of these songs is absurd.
Thanks, I'm glad I'm not crazy.
roll.gif

I've had this brainless song on repeat for the last hour
sick.gif

"I'm bout to clean house yo, I'm lysol now I'm just household"

The lyricism on this album is amazing.

BDW this love game song is
grin.gif
maybe it will grow on me but it's all over the place. That;s my only complaint about the album.

Last edited:
This album is terrible. What are you talking about

but Nothing Was The Same is any good? how about Big Sean's Hall Of Fame? or wack *** 2 Chainz? please, people just praying too hard on the man's downfall, this album is a better rap album than most the stuff this year. only albums i would say are close to this is Magna Carta & Born Sinner.

So this is kind of off topic but I'm a white rapper like Eminem so what do you guys think of my new video? It's def better than that berzerk or survival trash that's for sure. 

Back
Top Bottom