***Official Eminem Thread New Album Announced TBA***

Kill You, So Much Better (I'm just playing you know I love you Girl/*****) 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
"Me against the world, so what, I'm Brian Dawkins, vs the whole 0 and 16 lions offense." :smokin

Legacy is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dope.

Who else can put out a 21 song album with no features and absurd lyrics like em. I'll wait. Not to mention each song being about 5 minutes each and 3 verses per song.

Sounds like a F'ing nightmare if you ask me...do you even hip-hop, or did Slim actually make something worth listening to?

Last edited:
Sounds like a F'ing nightmare if you ask me...do you even hip-hop?

Lol stick with your down south "hip hop" which repeats the same line throughout the whole chorus and has the utmost simple lyrics a kindergartner can think of. Or do you prefer yeezus? A 10 song disaster with 2 good songs on it?

See above. Edited original post as I haven't heard this album yet, but if it's anything like his last three albums, PUKE.

See above. Edited original post as I haven't heard this album yet, but if it's anything like his last three albums, PUKE.
why not just say that you dont like em's music and not bother coming in this thread.

em's lyrics are more complex by 99.9% of other rappers and you're talking about "hip hop"
roll.gif

Em has fallen off so hard, I cannot imagine listening to 21 songs of his with no guest features and three verses per song. Get it? Is this album really that tight? I hope so, but I HIGHLY doubt it based on his last three albums.

why not just say that you dont like em's music and not bother coming in this thread.

em's lyrics are more complex by 99.9% of other rappers and you're talking about "hip hop" :rofl:

Really... If Em is complex, what is C Rayz Walz, Vakill, Doom, Vast Aire, Homeboy Sandman... so on and so forth?

Last edited:
Em has fallen off so hard, I cannot imagine listening to 21 songs of his with no guest features and three verses per song. Get it? Is this album really that tight? I hope so, but I HIGHLY doubt it based on his last three albums.

Some of the beats are lackluster but trust us when we say Em is lyrically as sharp as ever on this album.

em's lyrics are more complex by 99.9% of other rappers and you're talking about "hip hop"
roll.gif
Really... If Em is complex, what is C Rayz Walz, Vakill, Doom, Vast Aire, Homeboy Sandman... so on and so forth?
show me one verse from any of those guys thats as well written as the first verse of renegade or 3rd verse of criminal

Lol stick with your down south "hip hop" which repeats the same line throughout the whole chorus and has the utmost simple lyrics a kindergartner can think of. Or do you prefer yeezus? A 10 song disaster with 2 good songs on it?

Son. You thinking a Slim is the end all be all basically solidifies you as a "wookie" in this music ****. Let's talk about about Brother Ali, Scarface, E-40, Del, One Man Army, Murs, and any other mainstream cat you want to discuss.yes, at one point, Em may have been a top five MC ever. He's tarnished his legacy so bad he's not even top 20 right now. Hopefully this album reverses that trend.

Edit - ^ You're not familiar? Look up a few verses yourself.

Last edited:
He doesnt understand the beauty of his early work that the beats banged hard as ****, they were dre best beats of that era, he needs to stop playing and get dre to release beats.

Son. You thinking a Slim is the end all be all basically solidifies you as a "wookie" in this music ****. Let's talk about about Brother Ali, Scarface, E-40, Del, One Man Army, Murs, and any other mainstream cat you want to discuss.yes, at one point, Em may have been a top five MC ever. He's tarnished his legacy so bad he's not even top 20 right now. Hopefully this album reverses that trend.

Edit - ^ You're not familiar? Look up a few verses yourself.

Em is far more relevant than those guys you mentioned. and Em is certified top 5 or like he says in this cd "Top 4".

IMO opinion Eminiem is the most skilled rapper of all time.

By most skilled I mean he is good at every aspect of hip hop. From word play to Story Tellling to flow, hell even battle rapping he can do it all and do it all really good.

The more I listen to this album the more I like it. And it's good because it feels like a Eminem album. Unlike Recovery which sounded to commercial.

This really does sound like a Eminem album. So props to him. It took him a while but I think he found that balance again. Not to say this is on the level of the first 3. But this album goes better with is first 3 albums. Than it does his last 3.

Lyrically, Em still has it. He's got some gems on this album. The production kills me though. A lot of these beats drive me crazy, they're so damn bad.

MMLP
SSLP
TES
Encore
Relapse (I know this album gets a lot of hate but it's the closest to MMLP and SSLP in my opinion. I really appreciate Dre doing the whole album)
MMLP 2
Recovery

Back
Top Bottom