***Official Eminem Thread New Album Announced TBA***

I was planning on listening to it for the first time when I bought the deluxe CD.

But based off what I'm hearing it might be best to listen to the leak first before I end up wasting my money. :frown: :smh: :\

Last edited:
Jeez can you guys at least elaborate a little? :lol:

For some of us that are tryin to hold out... Some reasons why it's "trash" would help a lot. Are the songs really that bad? Is in the production? Is it too pop?

I'd like to know if I'm wasting my time holding out...

Last edited:
Album is trash
Just finished it. Agreed.

Biggest disappointment of the year tbh. The part after 5:20 on Bad Guy is the best of the album.

The production is very lackluster, Eminem sings, ...

Last edited:
Em needs to get back in the studio with Dre. But I can see that Headlights song becoming a hit for him.

Last edited:
Jeez can you guys at least elaborate a little? :lol:

For some of us that are tryin to hold out... Some reasons why it's "trash" would help a lot. Are the songs really that bad? Is in the production? Is it too pop?

I'd like to know if I'm wasting my time holding out...

This!

Album hasn't even been out more than an album yet the "trash" claims are already popping up.

I think it was Jay that asked "how can you really give an honest review in less than 24 hours?"

Anyways so far I'm on track 7. it cool. The lyrics are there. but some of the chorus' and production could be better...Much better.

Bad Guy, Rhyme or Reason and Legacy are pretty dope imo

0n 'Evil Twin' he says:
"F**ck Top 5 b*tch, I'm Top 4, and that includes Biggie and Pac, wh*re,
And I got an evil twin, so who do you think that 3rd and that 4th spot's for?"

Last edited:
Album hasn't even been out more than an album yet the "trash" claims are already popping up.

I think it was Jay that asked "how can you really give an honest review in less than 24 hours?"

Anyways so far I'm on track 7. it cool. The lyrics are there. but some of the chorus' and production could be better...Much better.

Bad Guy, Rhyme or Reason and Legacy are pretty dope imo
I've listened to the entire album once now and "trash" is my initial conclusion. I'll continue listening and see how I feel tomorrow or in a few days.

There's a few songs I'll never listen to again though. So Far... is beyond horrible.

bout to check it out in a few mins once it finishes loading. out of the 5 tracks i heard so far, they were beyond trash. 

I'm a HUGE, huge fan of Eminem - and you guys may be right. On song 10/16 right now and I'm very underwhelmed. Dang. Really liked Legacy, and enjoyed Rhyme Or Reason. On Brainless right now and it's nice. We'll see how the rest is..

Last edited:
I'm a HUGE, huge fan of Eminem - and you guys may be right. On song 10/16 right now and I'm very underwhelmed. Dang. Really liked Legacy, and enjoyed Rhyme Or Reason. On Brainless right now and it's nice. We'll see how the rest is..
The second half of the album really ruined it for me tbh. After Brainless it just goes way downhill.

I like The Monster though, suprisingly. That Rihanna hook 
pimp.gif

Yall hating calling this  half this album  trash; He's Lyrically on point and my earlier comment was in reference to Jimmy Iovine, not Em

Last edited:
Did anyone really think NT would like an Eminem cd in 2013? No one even gives it a second listen....

Back
Top Bottom