***Official Eminem Thread New Album Announced TBA***

Man I get down with this song....dont know what yall dudes expect from Em these days. I want to say this not 90s even tho the album came out in 2000. Its a little pop but F it Em still talking the same stuff since the Eminem show. People except greatness at all times it ridiculous now. Dudes act like artists are robots and only make music like there old stuff. Maybe the Gods want to try something different at times.

What?

Telling you, he need a L of some of that :smokin

Get back on it for real, that's the only hope I have for him. He was raw on drugs, but now he's terrible. 

It's true.

Recovery was terrible and so is every track I've heard off this new album.

Lets MMLP1 never came out, and he was leaking the tracks off of it now like he is doing with this album..I GUARANTEE YOU you dudes would be hating every song like you're doing now..

No.

Last edited:
I'm actually not mad at this single. It's not AMAZING but it's not horrible either

To those disgusted with the recent singles I ask you,; aside from maybe Stan, Lose Yourself and MAYBE "Not Afraid" which singles since the SSLP have you really felt were dope?

Eminem's legendary status was never for a second solely because he made HIT records. His records were hits because they were Eminem records. Most of them gave us a good laugh and baited us in to hear the true album.

I get it, he named the album MMLP2 so of course we expect it to be nothing less than an extension of MMLP. But sorry don't fall for that. MMLP came out almost 14 years ago did you really expect him to hop in a time machine relive all the moments that made MMLP what it is today. After Lupe's food and liquor two i stopped getting hyped for sequels. Chances are they will never live up to the hype created by the prior joint.

Carter 2 is probably the only sequel in present day worth mentioning but that dropped what 1-2 years after Carter 1 when wayne was starting to really heat up; But besides that, most sequels are forgettable.

Last edited:
But besides that most sequels are forgettable.
Not Rush Hour 2 
nthat.gif

I honestly don't understand the disdain for this song. It's clearly a radio song. And a good one. Bet you it does well. And his lyrics are real in it too, you guys act like this is I need to read NikeTalk's rules..

Last edited:
I'm actually not mad at this single. It's not AMAZING but it's not horrible either

To those disgusted with the recent singles I ask you,; aside from maybe Stan, Lose Yourself and MAYBE "Not Afraid" which singles since the SSLP have you really felt were dope?

Eminem's legendary status was never for a second solely because he made HIT records. His records were hits because they were Eminem records. Most of them gave us a good laugh and baited us in to hear the true album.

I get it, he named the album MMLP2 so of course we expect it to be nothing less than an extension of MMLP. But sorry don't fall for that. MMLP came out almost 14 years ago did you really expect him to hop in a time machine relive all the moments that made MMLP what it is today. After Lupe's food and liquor two i stopped getting hyped for sequels. Chances are they will never live up to the hype created by the prior joint.

Carter 2 is probably the only sequel in present day worth mentioning but that dropped what 1-2 years after Carter 1 when wayne was starting to really heat up; But besides that, most sequels are forgettable.
Cleaning Out My Closet. 

Carter 1 ***** on C2 anyday btw.

I honestly don't understand the disdain for this song. It's clearly a radio song. And a good one. Bet you it does well. And his lyrics are real in it too, you guys act like this is I need to read NikeTalk's rules..
Anything that Em drops does well. 

Cleaning Out My Closet. 

Carter 1 ***** on C2 anyday btw.

Yes I can agree, I enjoy Carter 1 over 2 or 3. But don't like the first carter was leaps and bounds better than Carter 2 which is a darn good album. Some may even argue that its the best out of the 4.

Cleaning out my closet...10 years ago and how many people really still listen to that?

I think my point is clear. Em isn't legendary based off singles. Lets let the final product drop before we just write him up and compare him to PLies lol

0/4

Although I like this song more than the previous three that he leaked so far.

I hope this album is good so I can bump it and drown out this co-worker that doesn't get along with me.

Stillmatic
Chronic 2001
OB4CL 2

Not a fan of this song, only song that I've enjoyed so far that Em released for this album is Rap God

Last edited:
I honestly couldn't get past the first minute of the song. I was so turned off by everything about it.

As a HUGE hip hop fan, it just bothers me how people who know nothing about rap or hip-hop still bump Eminem and swear he's the greatest rapper ever. But only listen to him because he's white and mainstream. But honestly I have a feeling that Mac Miller's WMWTSO is better than what MMLP2 will be.

Bad Meets Evil was a great album or EP or whatever it was in my opinion. If Eminem rapped and made songs like that, it'd be good.

It just baffles me why someone who is going to sell regardless of what he puts out chooses to still put out crappy pop records.

Tyler, the Creator had the greatest tweet ever today, that made me remember why he's one of my favorite rappers when it comes to him as a person.

"I MADE A BET WITH WILL I AM FOR A MILLION BUCKS THAT I WILL BE MAKING MONEY 10 YEARS FROM NOW DOING WHAT I LOVE AND NOT WHAT MAKES THE MOST"

And that's what music should be about, making music that you enjoy making and love making, not what the radio is going to play. :smh:

Plies had the worse fall off is recent history. First was a classic but each one got a little worse.

I find it very ironic that Plies is/was one of the most real rappers. That 1st album and the mixtape with Drama...so much gospel

Both of these. I felt his first two were shockingly good, as I wasn't expecting that. Was duped on the 3rd album, and his 4th made me want to take a flight to Ft. Myers FL and strangle him with his Goon Affiliated chain.

I honestly couldn't get past the first minute of the song. I was so turned off by everything about it.

As a HUGE hip hop fan, it just bothers me how people who know nothing about rap or hip-hop still bump Eminem and swear he's the greatest rapper ever. But only listen to him because he's white and mainstream. But honestly I have a feeling that Mac Miller's WMWTSO is better than what MMLP2 will be.
Bad Meets Evil was a great album or EP or whatever it was in my opinion. If Eminem rapped and made songs like that, it'd be good.
It just baffles me why someone who is going to sell regardless of what he puts out chooses to still put out crappy pop records.
Tyler, the Creator had the greatest tweet ever today, that made me remember why he's one of my favorite rappers when it comes to him as a person.
"I MADE A BET WITH WILL I AM FOR A MILLION BUCKS THAT I WILL BE MAKING MONEY 10 YEARS FROM NOW DOING WHAT I LOVE AND NOT WHAT MAKES THE MOST"
And that's what music should be about, making music that you enjoy making and love making, not what the radio is going to play. :smh:

I'll say it again, on Bad Meets Evil, every irritating thing Em did that people complained about rap wise was kept to to a minimum, and with Royce made a very good album. It only served to fool longtime Em fans into thinking he'd turn back the clock once again for Recovery.

I'm also typing this as I'm listening to Monster, and lyrically, Em is very on point, and even though it's blatantly obvious that song was made solely to shoot up the chart, good lord, that beat is something Pitbull or Flo-rida would rap over :lol: Jesus, just let me listen to Eminem Show again. Royce Da 5'9" should executive produce MMLP2, this is ridiculous so far

Back
Top Bottom