***Official Eminem Thread New Album Announced TBA***

Yes I can agree, I enjoy Carter 1 over 2 or 3. But don't like the first carter was leaps and bounds better than Carter 2 which is a darn good album. Some may even argue that its the best out of the 4.

Cleaning out my closet...10 years ago and how many people really still listen to that?

I think my point is clear. Em isn't legendary based off singles. Lets let the final product drop before we just write him up and compare him to PLies lol
I'm pretty sure many people do. Whenever my phone comes to that song, I listen to it every time.

I've always liked Plies but I've never listened to any of his albums. :lol:

As a HUGE hip hop fan, it just bothers me how people who know nothing about rap or hip-hop still bump Eminem and swear he's the greatest rapper ever. But only listen to him because he's white and mainstream. But honestly I have a feeling that Mac Miller's WMWTSO is better than what MMLP2 will be.

I mean lyrically he is one the best ever so that's not really a crazy opinion. But that are some people that don't know **** about Hip Hop that love him cuz he's the best white rapper.

I think eminem is an AMAZING rapper and one of the bet rappers of all time but I feel like he music or pordiction needs direction. If there's one thing I don't like about many of the singles excluding Bezerk (maybe survival) is that the beat is just a little too pop for many people's taste especially when it's eminem rapping over them. Lyrically eminem has been on point with these singles. It's just the production that truly irks me. I think if the sound was changed to something less pop I would like the songs much more

I've always liked Plies but I've never listened to any of his albums. :lol:
I mean lyrically he is one the best ever so that's not really a crazy opinion. But that are some people that don't know **** about Hip Hop that love him cuz he's the best white rapper.

He may be a great rapper, but he doesn't make good music anymore.

The fact that Plies has been brought up in this thread and me agreeing with the comment that started it has me really lowering my expectations of this album. Literally 2 weeks before MMLP2 was announced I was at the point where I would completely be ok if Em retired but then when the album was announced I got a lil hyped and then I saw that he dyed his hair blonde again and I thought I was wrong with how I felt before. I have more expectations for ScHoolboy Q's album Oxymoron than this, tho I'm still interested. It would be crazy if everything released thus far (singles, tracklist, etc...) was part of a joke and Em released something completely different but I know that's a streeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch.

^One could only hope. Oxymoron better be fire with the delays though, I expect a damn good album.

Last edited:
I'm hoping Em surprises us by releasing and getting out of the way all the corny pop singles (except Rap God :smokin) so that we can be in for a treat when we actually do hear the album.

I still have hope, Berserk, Survival, and Monster are only 3 wack songs out of a 21 song album. That still leaves 18 more chances for greatness which is more than enough for a album. Honestly, I'd be happy if only 11 or 12 songs are hot.

That's pretty big stretch if 3 of the 4 songs we have heard the wackest on the album :lol:

I do agree though, I've been completely let down with every thing I've heard so far. Rap God was good but I can't listen to that again, it has no replay value to me.

Losing hope for this album fast... Monster, which I get is for the radio so I can let it slide.. but unlike LTWYL.. it's just not as good or catchy, to me at least. Berzerk and Survival were both just god awful.

What if he was dropping these wack singles to lower the bar...and then when the album drops BLAM sickest bars you ever heard

I know Im dreaming

What if he was dropping these wack singles to lower the bar...and then when the album drops BLAM sickest bars you ever heard

I know Im dreaming

That Bad Guy track 
nthat.gif

It's as if we rapped out every phase of his career. From Slim Shady to MM to Relapse EM to Recovery EM

Just started listening. Hopefully the production doesn't ruin this album.

Back
Top Bottom