***Official Eminem Thread New Album Announced TBA***

I was hoping 50 would be on this, they always have great songs. Dre would have been cool too

Don't want Rhianna on this.

Recovery 2 is what I'll be labeling this in my iTunes

Last edited:
why is Rihanna on here again? she doesn't belong on anything named Marshall Mathers LP 2 :x

i'm just suprised none of his artists are on here. they could of all benefited on being on here like 50, Slaughterhouse & Yelawolf. it really does look like Recovery Pt. 2

i'm just suprised none of his artists are on here. they could of all benefited on being on here like 50, Slaughterhouse & Yelawolf. it really does look like Recovery Pt. 2

What a shame. Maybe i'll be proven wrong, but this looks like Recovery Part 2 and NOTHING like MMLP2. Why name it that... :smh:

you guys dont like survival? is dope to me
It sounds to me like a song that'll be in stadiums/TNT NBA playoff commercials for years to come, pretty nice track.

IDK...both Survival and Berzerk are refreshing to me, I haven't listened to Em in about a decade but I'll check this album out.

50, Slaugtherhouse & Yelawolf weren't on MMLP 1 and it was great..

yea i know, but he should of at least put some more rappers on here instead of Rihanna & Skylar Grey. so many rappers that could of been great on here for example; Action Bronson, Schoolboy Q, J. Cole etc.

All those artist would sound terrible on an Eminem album. They just don't fit the music he does at all.

All those artist would sound terrible on an Eminem album. They just don't fit the music he does at all.

but Rihanna does? :lol: she was already on Recovery which sold about 10 million worldwide, she doesn't need the exposure anymore. not even a Dr. Dre feature on here gets me worried. i know he's definitely producing some tracks on here but still, this doesn't look like it's gonna sound anything near MMLP

I've fell back on Em after Encore, but it was this that Shady 2.0 Cypher that made me say he still has it. After hearing that Survival is going to be on there, and already hearing Berzerk, I'm losing faith. I'm hoping he just surprises me, but I just cant see it happening.

Eminem has been showing flashes of greatness fooling his fans that he can do that for a full length album for years now. He showed out on guess spots on Obie and D-12 albums, dropped wack Encore, skate on 50, Yayo, T.I. features and The Re-Up, drop wack Relapse, skate on the Drake song, drop underwhelming Recovery, and show out on the Shady 2.0 cypher and Hell The Sequel. Welp, even as an Em fan, there's pretty much a forgone conclusion what's next.

what i'm saying is that this album needed more rap features, it's clear they are just milking out the nostagia out of the title. and it's disgusting to put pop stars on a title with such critical acclaim. :smh:

roll.gif
I heard a skit with Eminem talking about record sales.. It was funny..
link?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

1. Bad Guy

2. Parking Lot (Skit)

3. Rhyme Or Reason

4. So Much Better

5. Survival

6. Legacy

7. ******* Ft. Skylar Grey

8. Berzerk

9. Rap God

10. Brainless

11. Stronger Than I Was

12. The Monster Ft. Rihanna

13. So Far…

14. Love Game Ft. Kendrick Lamar

15. Headlights Ft. Nate Ruess

16. Evil Twin
What is the issue with this track listing?

11. Stronger Than I Was - have a feeling this will be the Beautiful/Hailie's Song softie of the album.

Also, I REALLY liked Love The Way You Lie, so have ZERO problem with more Rihanna. The Nate Reuss from Fun! is an interesting pairing - depending on how they did it, could be serious or a HUGE hit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom