***Official Eminem Thread New Album Announced TBA***

singles always are weak, i just hope we get something better than Berzerk soon. we're about a month away from the album release too, but it'll before hand :smokin

We get it guys, he chooses bad singles, no need to say that for 6 pages. It doesn't take away the fact that this its a piece of **** song.

Last edited:
Em has never had good singles though. MMLP and TES had bad first singles and those turned out to be classics. He has to know what he's doing by naming this MMLP2.

eminem-berzerk-saturday-night-football-ESPN.jpg

I'm gonna say nah :lol:

We get it guys, he chooses bad singles, no need to say that for 6 pages. It doesn't take away the fact that this its a piece of **** song.
Song isn't bad.

But hey guys did you know Em usually puts out bad singles...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

singles always are weak, i just hope we get something better than Berzerk soon. we're about a month away from the album release too, but it'll before hand :smokin

I am
My name is
The real Slim Shady
Cleanin out my Closet
Lose Yourself
Hell....Even Beautiful & 3AM

You can't be serious with that he doesn't put out good singles nonsense...Dude is washed

If survival and bezerk are both on the album then we know it's trash. What do you think the rest of the album will just be magically different from those two tracks? lol naming it Marshal Mathers LP was just a marketing strategy it doesn't mean anything. Eminem has been trash for years now and continues to decline and get more corny, flow is annoying and it's all forced punchlines now. He's still one of the greatest all time but his music is unlistenable now imo. 

actually there's been people on other boards that said they heard some songs off the album and they said it's "groundbreaking" but i'm not sure who to believe anymore. this is a make or break situation for Em's part. naming it MMLP2 is just career suicide at this point.

actually there's been people on other boards that said they heard some songs off the album and they said it's "groundbreaking" but i'm not sure who to believe anymore. this is a make or break situation for Em's part. naming it MMLP2 is just career suicide at this point.

If they've heard some songs, how come we at NT haven't?

I want to believe them, but find it hard to. Unless they are reputable posters?

If they've heard some songs, how come we at NT haven't?

I want to believe them, but find it hard to. Unless they are reputable posters?

supposedly it's gonna leak soon enough from what i've heard, chances are it's all lies. guess we gonna have to wait on it.

We are a month before the release date, it's not going to 'leak soon.'

Last edited:

As much as I love marshal . Can Kendrick rip him on his own track? Renegade style? Flame suit on just in case
i hope he they both try to murder each other 
pimp.gif
i highly doubt K.dot has anything for Em. Not saying dude isn't nice...but he's nowhere near as nice as you guys gas him. No way he 'Renegades' Shady
thats why i said "try" skill wise kendrick still has a long way to go and em is the king of one upping people on tracks. i just want them to bring out the best of eachother

Kendrick is the NT flavor of the month; 2 years from now watch how this board will turn on him

As much as I love marshal . Can Kendrick rip him on his own track? Renegade style? Flame suit on just in case

i hope he they both try to murder each other 
:pimp:

i highly doubt K.dot has anything for Em. Not saying dude isn't nice...but he's nowhere near as nice as you guys gas him. No way he 'Renegades' Shady

thats why i said "try" skill wise kendrick still has a long way to go and em is the king of one upping people on tracks. i just want them to bring out the best of eachother

yea. I certainly hope he goes harder than drake when he gets on tracks with hov. All of those have been disappointments. Pound was easily one of the softest tracks in the last 4 years.

I've fell back on Em after Encore, but it was this that Shady 2.0 Cypher that made me say he still has it. After hearing that Survival is going to be on there, and already hearing Berzerk, I'm losing faith. I'm hoping he just surprises me, but I just cant see it happening.

Back
Top Bottom