***Official Eminem Thread New Album Announced TBA***

flame suit on.

History has of habit of repeating itself. The white culture has time and time again stole stuff from other cultures and passed it off as their own(See rock&roll for music sake). In a year that no minority wins a hip hop award at the MTV awards, and Mackelmore reigns supreme you'd think they invented hip hop. How fitting would it be to have the white rap savior step in shortly after that? When I think about this to myself, i know its a stretch that there's "big" some guiding force behind this, and chances are its coincidence.

Nonetheless, I don't wanna make this a race thread, but is it not obvious that Em has received a backing like no other? 

If something is pushed on you a million times a day, someone is bound to like it. Peep crank dat, all gold everything or any of that other foolishness.

Sure em is good, sure he has bars. So do a lot of other rappers.

This track was straight trash. I hope it somehow ties into the album flow, because that's the only way I'll listen to this song ever again.
The video and blonde hair somehow makes me redact my previous statement.
laugh.gif
dudes rewinding the clock (literally 
nerd.gif
)

flame suit on.

History has of habit of repeating itself. The white culture has time and time again stole stuff from other cultures and passed it off as their own(See rock&roll for music sake). In a year that no minority wins a hip hop award at the MTV awards, and Mackelmore reigns supreme you'd think they invented hip hop. How fitting would it be to have the white rap savior step in shortly after that? When I think about this to myself, i know its a stretch that there's "big" some guiding force behind this, and chances are its coincidence.

Nonetheless, I don't wanna make this a race thread, but is it not obvious that Em has received a backing like no other? 

If something is pushed on you a million times a day, someone is bound to like it. Peep crank dat, all gold everything or any of that other foolishness.

bruce-lee-crescent-kick-o.gif

So I guess The Beastie Boys were washed up too??? And there lyrical content and philanthropy were trash too...
This has nothing to do with race, Em still has it better then any of your favorite rappers-rapper... Somebody gives you good new music and you call them trash(KDOT), now EM is just bringing those old beats back but now he is washed up....
Man DMX was right" What you ******* want from a *****"

Last edited:
Dudes bring up race when artist like Paul Wall, Bubba Sparxxx, Yelawolf, Mac Miller, etc....don't sell anything close to what Em does.

Man what the hell? dudes reaching further than kevin durants wingspan in here...

They say that love is powerful as cough syrup in styrofoam
All I know is I fell asleep and woke up in that Monte Carlo
With the ugly Kardashian, Lamar, oh sorry yo
We done both set the bar low
Far as hard drugs are though
That’s the past, but I done did enough codeine to knock Future into tomorrow
And girl I ain't got no money to borrow
But I am trying to find a way to get you a-loan (car note)

Last edited:
of course Em gets that special treatment, he's one the biggest white rappers the culture has ever seen. he's still better than most rappers out today. plus he got that co-sign from Dr. Dre, you know Interscope Records don't play fair when they are promotng their artists. i'm suprised you don't see 50 Cent getting that push like before.

Came in here to watch the video, look at last two pages, no video. Videos dope though, and I like the track, but its Eminem, his singles have to be judged in a different bubble than the rest of the album. Theyre always so much different than what the rest of it sounds like with the exception of Not Afraid.

would have lost it if he had lamar pop out in the music video

probably would have done it too for a few rocks and a bag of skittles 
mean.gif

flame suit on.

Jay Electronica is full of it. He's salty.

not sure if posted but

Here’s a rumored tracklist for MMLP2, take it with a grain of salt.

\1. Public Service Announcement (Skit)
2. Return of Slim Shady
3. Berzerk
4. Dead or Alive (feat. 50 Cent)
5. Return of Paul (Skit)
6. Jaywalk
7. Return to the Racetrack
8. Genocide (feat. Slaughterhouse)
9. Time-Space Continuum (But Now I’m Back)
10. Serial Killer
11. Fifth of Rum (feat. Yelawolf)
12. Breaking Bad
13. Yellow Jumpsuit (feat. Dr. Dre)
14. Never Gave A ****15. Inspiration
16. MAC-11 (feat. Kendrick Lamar)
17. Return of Ken Kaniff (Skit)
18. Survival (feat. Liz Rodrigues)
19. The Proof is in the Pudding (feat. D12 and Royce da 5’9)
20. Respect Mah Authoritah (Bonus Track)

let's not forget how Em went at the Government with White America, We As Americans & Mosh. didn't dude get contacted by the US Government for speaking up against them?

Video was pretty cool. I'm hoping this is one of those albums were I can just sit and listen during my Bus or BART commute from work.

I wish he'd rap in a more natural state with no vocal enhancements. Plus since he's going old school with it, maybe he'll spit like he did when he prank called LL Cool J

Back
Top Bottom