***Official Eminem Thread New Album Announced TBA***

I feel like Em is trying to bring back some of that old school Em vibe from what ive seen from that little preview of his music video. And hearing about a new shady cypher :smokin

berzerk video is out... it turned out cool. really matches the track with the old school feel. rick rubin, kendrick, & kid rock appearances :smokin

i've actually been playing this track a lot lately :lol: :nthat:

The Berzerk video is dope, makes sense out of the song. The Alchemist cameo really makes me hope he produced at least one track on the album. I'm also expecting a Slaughterhouse feature.

This dude gotta be the most respected washed up rapper of all time. His music is cringe worthy now, I gotta be missing something

This dude gotta be the most respected washed up rapper of all time. His music is cringe worthy now, I gotta be missing something
Truth. Could be the conspiracy believer in me, and I think me has tons of talent, but there has to be some reason he keeps getting this type of push.

Truth. Could be the conspiracy believer in me, and I think me has tons of talent, but there has to be some reason he keeps getting this type of push.

He still sells a lot of records when few artists do, there is no conspiracy. I'm not fan of his music post 8 Mile but a record label would be stupid to not push Em's music when it's pretty much guaranteed to be multiplatinum no matter how good or bad it is.

He still sells a lot of records when few artists do, there is no conspiracy. I'm not fan of his music post 8 Mile but a record label would be stupid to not push Em's music when it's pretty much guaranteed to be multiplatinum no matter how good or bad it is.

**** outta here. Those numbers aren't legit, record label pushing and pulling

Idk, I liked it! I'm just excited he's back
tongue.gif

As I said, Em is washed. Not even white america is buying all those albums. This dude is still doing 99 numbers, everything he drops damn near gets millions of views within hours, hundreds of thousands of likes, yet the comments are either about the fact that he sucks now, or how great he used to be, fan base is displeased with his albums, and nothing points towards this amount of success for him anymore. Doesn't add up.

The video made me appreciate the song more..I liked it and I'm looking forward to this album..its still gonna be better than 90% of everything out right now in mainstream hiphop. Whether it will be up to par with em's best..ehh not so sure

The hate in this thread went from understandable and bearable, to asinine very quickly.

Em sells because he's Em and he has a fan base that still buys his albums. Quality music or not, people will check for him because of what he's done in the past, and because he doesn't drop an album every year. 

Video was pretty cool.

Song grew on me....a lot.

Album is anticipated...cautiously.

The hate in this thread went from understandable and bearable, to asinine very quickly.

Em sells because he's Em and he has a fan base that still buys his albums. Quality music or not, people will check for him because of what he's done in the past, and because he doesn't drop an album every year. 

Video was pretty cool.
Song grew on me....a lot.
Album is anticipated...cautiously.
Not only that but the dude is 40 and still has bars its just that people imo would rather cling into the older material by Em and when he releases something new people already have a biased view of his new stuff. Obviously he isn't going to be as good as he was before when considering the circumstances that formed around him sobering up but I think he's still got it

but Em got us feeling some type of way. I'm anticipating his album, just wishing he didn't make it a sequel to the Marshall Mathers LP, that's a heck of a lot to live up to.

Em aint on drugs he's so ******g corny. just looking for attention. son is trash.

Am i the only one who can't understand half of the punchlines?

to me it just sounds like "kick it" over and over although I know it's different words

Em aint on drugs he's so ******g corny. just looking for attention. son is trash.

Am i the only one who can't understand half of the punchlines?

to me it just sounds like "kick it" over and over although I know it's different words

I can't understand them either, didn't even realize they were there til I read the lyrics.

But how does something like that go out to millions unnoticed in his camp?

like I been saying. Everyone too busy sucking his ****.

this the same camp that let him put out trash like everything was cool. the nerve to call this album mmlp2

Back
Top Bottom