***Official Eminem Thread New Album Announced TBA***

Really? That's surprising.

MMLP is definitely his best IMO. And while both SSLP and TES are incredible albums I think that they are inferior to MMLP.

I'd rank them like this:

MMLP
SSLP
TES
Infinite
Recover = Relapse
Encore
Same way I would rank them as well. But I think MMLP 2 will be better than Recovery and Relapse even tho I'm gonna hold that thought until the album drops I think it has potential to be better than his previous works especially when he had set the bar low when you compare this upcoming album to his last projects

TES is perfect and I think it's his most mature album.

MMLP is his rawest album. His " I'm the best dude out" album.

Followed by SSLP... Those are his top 3 albums everything after that don't matter.

I have no problem with any of his first three being hailed as his number 1 album, theyre were all fantastic albums. My pick is MMLP 

I think the situation in Detroit will play somewhat of a role on this album

Til I Collapse, Soldier, Drips, When The Music Stops, Square Dance, Superman, White America, Business...man listen

there is no such thing as greatest album of all time

it's subjective and those lists are stupid

unless there is 100% unanimity which there never will be than it's not even worth arguing about because everyone has their personal favorite

who care's who's the greatest rapper of all time, why can't people just enjoy the music? Em is solidified as one of the greats, there's no denying his talent. every rapper has weak albums on their catalog, just like Jay said "sort of like a Rubix Cube is, Every album's a color, when i **** up the other color"

who care's who's the greatest rapper of all time, why can't people just enjoy the music? Em is solidified as one of the greats, there's no denying his talent. every rapper has weak albums on their catalog, just like Jay said "sort of like a Rubix Cube is, Every album's a color, when i **** up the other color"
Only someone deaf would deny Em's talent. It is an interesting debate however and this is a music forum....sooooo

Em was without a doubt the greatest of all time in my book and with every new release, every new song, new album.. he just drops. which he shouldn't but it's hard for it to not have a negative impact on his overall career

another shady cypher :nthat:

looking forward to the berzerk video as well... wondering what he has cooked up for that.

A kendrick appearance 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom