***Official Eminem Thread New Album Announced TBA***

"Survival" is mad ill. You gotta listen to it closely and here the rhymes and flow. He kills it. I like it alot, very good choice for a single versus "Berserk".

"Recovery" was a very great album. Rhymes and production were on point but let's keep it funky. It was poppy. Eminem definitely went pop on us with Rihanna, Skylar Grey and all these singers. "Relapse" is Em's third best album in his catalogue. I personally like the accents. It let's the listener know that he about go in! :pimp:

"Relapse" wasn't poppy at all. Straight rap.

I think "MMLP 2" will be directly between "Relapse" and "Recovery".

:rofl: People are still defending Em. You gotta be kidding me.

He is my number 1 rapper of all time, he put in the work, and material to gain that title. But this means completely ignoring the last 10 years of material he's put out.

I'm not going to print out a lyric sheet of Eminem to force myself to appreciate him. He's no fun, he's boring, he tries to hard, musically it is not pleasing to the ears.

:rofl: People are still defending Em. You gotta be kidding me.

He is my number 1 rapper of all time, he put in the work, and material to gain that title. But this means completely ignoring the last 10 years of material he's put out.

I'm not going to print out a lyric sheet of Eminem to force myself to appreciate him. He's no fun, he's boring, he tries to hard, musically it is not pleasing to the ears.
everyone is gonna have a different view of Em so not everyone is gonna look at him the way you would. Let people "defend" him if they want just because you think he fell off doesn't mean other will agree with you

He did fall off, though, there's really no disputing this.

I'm not saying the man cant rap his *** off still, because he can.

He's just not as good as he was, which is fine, because he was damn near untouchable in his heyday.

i'm also hearing he's firing shots on other rappers as well, saying their names in it too :nerd:

Sure he went off, when doesn't he go off?

Anyone who knows anything knows Em can rap his *** off.

When your album is the supposed successor to your best album, I expect a lot.

This sounds like a left over track from Recovery, probably because of the horrible production.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did not like Bezerk at all.
It actually hurts my ears.

This though? This goes HARD.
Don't care what anyone says.
Em, you now have my attention. :pimp:

Son...he spazzed on that. I wish I had the lyrics written out so I could read along. His flows on this one was god levels. Sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom