Official Eminem *Recovery* post Vol. 7th studio album 6/22/10

did anyone else see the recovery infomercial during halftime of the laker game 6? it was with the shamwow guy pretty funny

^
laugh.gif

when you click on recovery deluxe edition on itunes, it says "total 21 items"? there are only 17 songs total no?

damn man

today i was testing out my CD player in my car for the first time that i bought the car.... popped in my Twista-Kamikazi (great album)...and the %!!+ was skippin like a muhhhh....threw in another cd, same thing...

mad as hell the %!!+ is !%+%*% up....

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

damn man

today i was testing out my CD player in my car for the first time that i bought the car.... popped in my Twista-Kamikazi (great album)...and the %!!+ was skippin like a muhhhh....threw in another cd, same thing...

mad as hell the %!!+ is !%+%*% up....

I am con-fused.

^lol

i preordered the Eminem CD a while back...and wanted to use my CD player in my car cause i never used it before...i tried it out, but the thing is broken.

Originally Posted by glasses

Shooting "No Love" video today
hopefully it'll be released before the release date or on the same date -> more hype.

hopefully the rihanna song gets released as a single too. this song has so many potnetial commercial singles.

i guess not afraid was released to show people that he's not playing around this time.

Back
Top Bottom