Official Eminem *Recovery* post Vol. 7th studio album 6/22/10

Originally Posted by cracka KC

cdq grouprip out yet?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
forreal.

man the more i listen, this album just keeps going to another level. i wish em uses a singer for the choruses for every song. for the ones he does, it's amazing.

space bound and cinderella man are just ridiculous he more i listen

Em should've have gotten Dina Rae (From Cum on everybody, drug ballad, superman) to sing some parts.
She has good vocals.

seriosly how can you hate on this album?? this is his realest record to date, he dropped that annoying voice & stopped talking about drugs and murdering...... this album is by far better than Drake's album but he does does got some music thats hot on it....

The level of hilarity I'm experiencing due to all the people catching feelings over my opinion is at an all time high. Thank you thank you thank you. Did I skim through it? Did you read my post, moron? After 3 detailed spins where I payed attention to every syllable I came up with the conclusion that I wrote.

"25 To Life" uhhh.. Common "I Used To Love HER"? Not the most original of concepts.

He fixed what wasn't broken from a production stand point. 3-4 songs had my head going, in "On Fire" which is dopppee!!, "Going Through Changes" & "Almost Famous"

I'm just no feeling his effort to try & have the most epic flow on every song. It all sounds the same to me.

It's a shame you can't have an opinion on this message board w/o someone flaming you for it. It's pathetic. Since y'all don't agree, you're automatically right & I'm wrong. Subjective views ladies & gents, there is no fact here. Ask me why I don't like the *$!* before critizing like a bunch of females.

Someone got the true 320kbps? I've seen a bunch on warez but they're not true 320.

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

seriosly how can you hate on this album?? this is his realest record to date, he dropped that annoying voice & stopped talking about drugs and murdering...... this album is by far better than Drake's album but he does does got some music thats hot on it....
8 mile

Originally Posted by zokid

The level of hilarity I'm experiencing due to all the people catching feelings over my opinion is at an all time high. Thank you thank you thank you. Did I skim through it? Did you read my post, moron? After 3 detailed spins where I payed attention to every syllable I came up with the conclusion that I wrote.

"25 To Life" uhhh.. Common "I Used To Love HER"? Not the most original of concepts.

He fixed what wasn't broken from a production stand point. 3-4 songs had my head going, in "On Fire" which is dopppee!!, "Going Through Changes" & "Almost Famous"

I'm just no feeling his effort to try & have the most epic flow on every song. It all sounds the same to me.

It's a shame you can't have an opinion on this message board w/o someone flaming you for it. It's pathetic. Since y'all don't agree, you're automatically right & I'm wrong. Subjective views ladies & gents, there is no fact here. Ask me why I don't like the *$!* before critizing like a bunch of females.
Theres a difference between stating your opinion and bashing.

this album is boring as hell...i don't care if his concept matured, listening to it is a drag...not saying it's horrible, but it's far from amazing like some you you are making it out to be

Theres a difference between stating your opinion and bashing

Sure. But it was just my 2 cents, homie. No bashing here. I'm one of the biggest Eminem fans I know. I've always admired him and his music but this album just doesn't do it for me.

Man, I love when he puts the emphasis on the "F word", like a crazy white boy

as heard on every song, lol

I have only listened to Cold Wind Blows and
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Will drop in later when I've listened to some more of the album.

I really don't know how dudes can hate on this album....this ^%$# is beyond DOPE.

10x better than relapse...well done Marshall
pimp.gif

Anyone know what the heck the chorus on "Spacebound" says? I can't figure it out at all.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Anyone know what the heck the chorus on "Spacebound" says? I can't figure it out at all

"I’m a space bound rocketship and your heart's the moon
And I’m aiming right at you, right at you
250 thousand miles on a clear night in June
And I’m so lost without you, without you, without you"

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Anyone know what the heck the chorus on "Spacebound" says? I can't figure it out at all

"I’m a space bound rocketship and your heart's the moon
And I’m aiming right at you, right at you
250 thousand miles on a clear night in June
And I’m so lost without you, without you, without you"

His single has zero radio play here in NYC.. whats the deal with that.. after a few listens the hook just gets stuck in your head.. I thought by now it would def be on the radio more than it has been..

I'm not exactly the biggest fan of Em but I gave this a listen up to Space Bound..I'll finish listening to the rest of the album tomorrow. Surprisingly, so far, I like what I've heard. I don't know about its replay value, though.

Originally Posted by kobe8knaipp

huge eminem fan here... I remember when he went missing, I was just praying he'd come back from the shadows and diss some of the rappers that i didn't like...
then relapse came out and although the corny voice was annoying i still liked the beats he chose.. this album is maybe to much change in style for me that i'm disappointed.
maybe just old school, but i find that i'm really upset that the next generation is going to be exposed to this Eminem and not the Eminem I was exposed to growing up. The one
as someone mentioned earlier didn't yell his lyrics, and seemed to come across as not even trying.. and now i sit here in retrospect thinking its really bad that this eminem is never coming
back.
Saaaaame exact way I feel. I went back to listen to the SSLP and MMLP and dude just flows like its nothing. No screaming at me but just a dude kicking some sick $++ rhymes. Not to mention the sing song hooks. what happened to breakin it down like the song up above? But ah well I'm happy that I got to experience that em. This album is still an amazing piece of work though.

Back
Top Bottom