Official Eminem *Recovery* post Vol. 7th studio album 6/22/10

I give Recovery a solid 8/10.

Going Through Changes is my favorite track on the album.

People need to understand Em's state of mind and all the stuff he went through the past years.

He's evolved, and I for one love the album.

People comparing Drakes album to Eminems is like comparing Bieber to Nas. Music is totally different. Nonetheless, Drake still has about 1,000,000 Mount Everest's to climb before he is on the same level as Eminem.

What do you guys think the next single will be?

I'm leaning strongly toward No Love, Going Through Changes or Seduction.

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

You wanna know why I always thought he was wack and why ppl think he sucks now. Cuz his personality is boring and his character is corny and dislikable. He is a techniqually awesome rapper. But has no real substance. If you have a great personality it doesn't make you a good rapper but ppl would be more interested to hear what you have to say.

Back in the day he was on drugs and was exciting. Ppl were shocked to hear what he's gonna say and do next like DMX. Now he's just saying stupid stuff to be a parody of what he used to be or be like lil wayne. Alot of punchlines on this like hes trying hard to prove to ppl he's good. Like he has no confidence in himself... You just cant respect someone that's trying to spill his soul and still doesn't know what hes talking about.

He's just lying all over this album.. cuz he has no real life to talk about..

Only weirdo nerds like Eminem now.. Im not talking out my butt neither.

When I hear these kids listening to that chop ppl up eminem music I get scared.. cuz they look mad Virginia Tech

Somewhat agree with this post..

I won't buy "Recovery", but download it when higher quality grouprips drop on the release date..
How are you gonna call someone's personality boring and corny when you're a Drake fan?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]girls, money, liquor, and weed > whatever the hell eminem raps about[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I guess so if you like cliche', boring, meaningless and talentless rap. 
Go back to Atlanta.

THIS.

How can people say this didn't live up to expectations? the #@!% did you expect?

Son spazzed with the wordplay on every single track.

Yeah, ok his singing isn't great, but I just see the hooks as giving the song a topic and seperating his murderous verses.

Production and spitting is top notch and if you can't feel the emotion on some of these tracks you need a pulse check, especially "going through changes" and "you're never over". Can't pick a favorite track yet, probably "Cinderella Man"

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

I'm halfway through...

Is he sure this isn't Relapse 2??...

Could've fooled me...

I'm interested in your reviews...
Track to Track.. 
nerd.gif

Em is F'n SPITTING on this album
The wordplay, flow, everything rap wise is on F'n point

This album would be damn neear perfect if his wack asss singing wasn't there

Originally Posted by boricuachulo321

i dont think a stan would understand why someone doesnt like the album...

I'm assuming this is in reference to the poster above me.
both of yall
I'm confused...do we know each other or something. Cuz you commenting on me like you know me. Play your position, we all know you hate the direction Em is taking. Thats it, dont comment on my post, and vice versa, because we obviously aren't convincing each other to think any differently...

i dont think a stan would understand why someone doesnt like the album...

I'm assuming this is in reference to the poster above me.
both of yall
I'm confused...do we know each other or something. Cuz you commenting on me like you know me. Play your position, we all know you hate the direction Em is taking. Thats it, dont comment on my post, and vice versa, because we obviously aren't convincing each other to think any differently...
ok stan...

You couldn't answer my question because you don't have a legitimate reason for what you do, other than being a troll.

*on to the ignore list you go

One thing is for sure, it's going to take a while to learn the words to these songs. Lol

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

What do you guys think the next single will be?

I'm leaning strongly toward No Love, Going Through Changes or Seduction.
My guess would be the Rihanna song

ok stan...

Go outside and get some air.

3143wpt.png

It's getting pathetic now...

You don't like Em, yet you have more posts in this thread than most of the Em fans.

50idet.jpg

Can somebody please upload cinderella man for me please? Thats the only track I dont have.. I would really appriciate it.

people need to understand there will be haters. eminem's recovery is niiiice. but it won't reach 100% of the people. if 10-15% of ppl hate it, it's a great album.

laugh.gif
at people complaining, some of you guys are never satisfied. This is a VERY good album, if you don't like it, there's always SSLP, MMLP, TES... Or another thread to be in
nerd.gif

This album will be in rotation for awhile. I can confidently say he came through this time.

huge eminem fan here... I remember when he went missing, I was just praying he'd come back from the shadows and diss some of the rappers that i didn't like...
then relapse came out and although the corny voice was annoying i still liked the beats he chose.. this album is maybe to much change in style for me that i'm disappointed.
maybe just old school, but i find that i'm really upset that the next generation is going to be exposed to this Eminem and not the Eminem I was exposed to growing up. The one
as someone mentioned earlier didn't yell his lyrics, and seemed to come across as not even trying.. and now i sit here in retrospect thinking its really bad that this eminem is never coming
back.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Go outside and get some air.

3143wpt.png

It's getting pathetic now...

You don't like Em, yet you have more posts in this thread than most of the Em fans.

Word
laugh.gif
. We ain't in the winter season MusicalExcellence. However, even if we were, if you dislike the album so much why are you wasting so much time trying to voice your opinion...? We ain't in the House of Commons. Simply KEEP IT MOVING and let the supporters/fans enjoy the music without your petty opinion

Great album
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Don't know what my favorite track is yet, but I really like Almost Famous, Going Through Changes, and No Love... the only ones I don't really like are W.T.P. and Won't Back Down (bc the damn beat is too loud you can barely hear him)

And why are people complaining about the singing? He barely sings and when he does its for like 15 seconds
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom