OFFICIAL ECF Game 3 Cavs vs. Magic 5/24 8:30PM TNT

Legit fan right here.. Visibly upset
2mh9do8.jpg

Oh yeah and please shut up saying "Oh the refs sho' gon be out to help Massa' Stern in Game 4". You idiots said that last time and Magic had 12 more free throws than the Cavs and won. Stop acting like you guys know something.

The Cavs are fouling DH on purpose for 1, and besides that they're finding themselves fouling more because they're outmatched athletically and manyguys are out of their comfort zone trying to guard someone too fast, too big, or too mobile.

Orlando, on the other hand, are getting called for fouls because they got within a 3ft radius of the king.

Turkaglu goes for a layup and gets knocked out of bounds, no call, then ball the other way, clean block on LeBron, 3fts.

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Oh yeah and please shut up saying "Oh the refs sho' gon be out to help Massa' Stern in Game 4". You idiots said that last time and Magic had 12 more free throws than the Cavs and won. Stop acting like you guys know something.

People talking like Cleveland lost the series....

Anyways, no hating here... Magic played well and got the win, so congrats to them.
Also, everyone on the Cavs needs to start knocking down their shots. Cavs fans still have that faith.

ONE GOAL.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by Wings90

laugh.gif
Hat trick. I hope they do it again and actually get a drill sergeant.

Tuesday...which is why i love this show.
So it's going to happen? I guess I didn't hear Chuck agree to it.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

The Cavs are fouling DH on purpose for 1, and besides that they're finding themselves fouling more because they're outmatched athletically and many guys are out of their comfort zone trying to guard someone too fast, too big, or too mobile.

Orlando, on the other hand, are getting called for fouls because they got within a 3ft radius of the king.

Turkaglu goes for a layup and gets knocked out of bounds, no call, then ball the other way, clean block on LeBron, 3fts.

OK we get it that was a missed call on the 3 but you have a stronger player running full speed blocking a jumpshot from behind 8/10 times it is a foul so theref took the chance and called the foul. IT was wrong but from where he was it appeared as a foul. It looked like a foul to me until I saw the replay but thefoul was called what can you do. You act like it was a ghost call he was 3 inches away from hitting the wrist. Ad I saw a lot of contact in this game I saw alot of time where LBJ should have gotten free throws when he didnt and saw parts where he shouldn't when he did. Officiating was bad but it isn't aconspiracy as you guys are making it out to be

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

"hack a shaq" on dwight is what forced the free throw difference and you can't tell me any different....

now tell me why one man is shooting 24 of them when we aren't attempting to foul him. thats the difference.

cavs forced the free throw attempts for orlando to take while lebron walks to the line whenever he wants...

wow just peeped mo williams shirt in the post game interview...

its horrible, some of these NBA dudes be suprising me with their bad fashion sense....
roll.gif

MO got a serious attitude right now...

Back
Top Bottom