OFFICIAL ECF Game 3 Cavs vs. Magic 5/24 8:30PM TNT

Originally Posted by blaxoid

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

NOBODY and I mean NOBODY predicted for Orlando to even stand a chance in this series.
That's a lie.. don't get NT jock-riders confused with real life.
Oh really?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

5af25f67e7f9e9d1b34efcaec662d4f6c9b4245.jpg

So when you say "nobody", you mean ESPN?

LMFAO

"EXPERTS"

hahahahaha

Hedo has a terrible game, Dwight was on the bench for the half of the game

Then Dwight got fouled out

And they STILL won

I respect Magic x10000000000000 now

2-1 isn't the end of the world, but I've watched enough basketball to know which team is the better one
tired.gif

51 free throws for Orlando is wild though.

Hope the people who complained about officiating are satisfied.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I still think Orlando is an underdog in most people's eyes. NOBODY and I mean NOBODY predicted for Orlando to even stand a chance in this series.

People were saying.. well the reg season series means nothing.. the Cavs got this in 5 at most.

The only people saying that regular season means nothing were Cavs fans.

I said this Magic team has more talent than Cleveland, and so far they are getting off any shot they want to so far.

Damn series should be 3-0 though, $tern will even the series up next game.
orlando is 12-7 vs. LA, Cleveland and Boston this year..... 12-7 vs. 3 60-win teams..... they've been a tough matchup for these elite teamsall season....

ESPN and NT both have been picking Cleveland all the way... outside of the 5 people i discuss sports with in real life... those are my main 2 sources forSports info/opinions
roll.gif

I watch PTI and Around the Horn quite a bit... everyone was saying "Orlando might win game 1.. but this is over in 5"

PTI, ESPN, and NT included..

For the most part I respect Wilbon's opinions.. usually knows what he's talking about

So yes... most people were counting Orlando out before this series even started

LMFAO "All-Star"

Dude just said in the press conference that they gave Magic too much respect and that the elbow he got was INTENTIONAL

LMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cavs are falling apart, mind games

Was there ever a lineup where all 5 Cavs had on the LeBron's, or was it always Pavlovic with the Adidas messing it up?

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

2-1 isn't the end of the world, but I've watched enough basketball to know which team is the better one
tired.gif

Maybe because the Cavs were blatantly hacking Howard? Not to mention Turk was aggressive getting to the basket.

Everyone on the Cavs besides LeBron (who was award a couple of BS calls) stayed along the perimeter taking jump shots.

tired.gif

roll.gif

tired.gif

roll.gif
your favorite player is one of the best actors in thegame. its hilarious how much bron and his team flops. i wonder how much flopping discussion happens in the locker room. pathetic.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Im not going to act like i know it all...

call me whatever you want, BUT I DIDNT THINK THE CAVS WOULD HAVE THIS MUCH TROUBLE WITH ORLANDO...

There were a few people that sad it, but now everybody like '' I KNEW ORLANDO WAS GONNA BE A TUFF MATCHUP''
Agreed. I feel the same exact way.

And I'm not saying everyone in here who is claiming they picked Orlando is frontin'...

But it's just strange that one minute it's "yeah, the refs are gonna make sure it's LA-CLE" to "yup, i knew orlando was gonna winthis series".

So now if Cle comes back everyone who is picking Orlando right now will just blame the refs/Stern.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by bangtcg

roll.gif
your favorite player is one of the best actors in the game. its hilarious how much bron and his team flops. i wonder how much flopping discussion happens in the locker room. pathetic.

I'm 100% sure that if Anderson Varejao, Manu Ginobli and Dwayne Wade all ran into each other one of them would die.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

I'm 100% sure that if Anderson Varejao, Manu Ginobli and Dwayne Wade all ran into each other one of them would die.
roll.gif

i feel bad 4 LBJ ....

The look on his face is whoa, hes not enjoying the game right now..

The pressure appears to be getting to him at ths point.....

This is the 1st year he was ''supposed'' to win or at least get to the fnals...

i've said before the series that cleveland did not want to see orlando
that orlando was a horrible match up for cleveland
some lebron fans said it was nothing...wonder how they feel now

Originally Posted by blaxoid

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

NOBODY and I mean NOBODY predicted for Orlando to even stand a chance in this series.

That's a lie.. don't get NT jock-riders confused with real life.
Oh really?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

5af25f67e7f9e9d1b34efcaec662d4f6c9b4245.jpg

Well one of em did say Houston would wil in 7 last series

He gets no pass this time around
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom