OFFICIAL ECF Game 3 Cavs vs. Magic 5/24 8:30PM TNT

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

these Lebron Calls are disgusting.

smh.gif
he has bowled over dudes twice tontie no calls, now this ....
dont forget the travels that dont get called. atleast 5 a game... without all that, dude is on a michael pietrus mediocre/above average level

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

When Lebron turn old and start to lose that athleticism it's over . Son got no jump shot or any post game

When will that be? Like 10 years from now? The strength/speed/height aren't going away any time soon.

Considering Hedo couldn't hit the broad side of a barn and Dwight in foul trouble, the Magic handled themselves.

Dwight stepped it up at the line tonight... keep it up big fella.

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Mo Williams is an all-star.

I remember those Cavs homers arguing with me about him. Told ya'll dude is a SCRUB.
LOL.
mo is the most overrated player in the league

+$@%%+ trying to say mo is better then odom
roll.gif
roll.gif

so the cavs still better then orlando cavs fans?

I remember those Cavs homers arguing with me about him. Told ya'll dude is a SCRUB.
LOL.
Dude is awesome, who else can look awesome in a photo like this.

809646721_60973baa58_o.jpg

eek.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Hmmm...D12 said he didn't say ANYTHING to Joey Crawford...
smh.gif

This dude should be fired. Like I said before, he shouldn't be working after what he did to Tim Duncan a few years back. Here you have a ref who puts himself above the players on the court. Awful...just awful.
smh.gif

Good game Magic fans... here's hoping LeBron pulls off some hoodrat stuff in Game 4 to regain HCA.

smh.gif

This dude should be fired. Like I said before, he shouldn't be working after what he did to Tim Duncan a few years back. Here you have a ref who puts himself above the players on the court. Awful...just awful.
That bastard wants the spotlight. There isn't any other explanation for it. It's all eyes on him whether you want it or not and he makessure he gets the attention. Dude should've been thrown out the league last season for his nonsense, but instead Stern stands by his men like they'redoing the dirty work for him so he can cash that check from Nike.

I remember people saying that the Game 2 game winnner was going to be the defining moment of the series where the Cavs wake up and start to dominate. Guessnot
grin.gif

Anyway, great game.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

these Lebron Calls are disgusting.

smh.gif
he has bowled over dudes twice tontie no calls, now this ....
dont forget the travels that dont get called. atleast 5 a game... without all that, dude is on a michael pietrus mediocre/above average level

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

LOL.

+$@%%+ trying to say mo is better then odom
roll.gif
roll.gif

so the cavs still better then orlando cavs fans?
No way possible are the Cavs better then the Magic.

The finals SHOULD be Magic and Denver.
But Vitamin water, Nike, The league..are all counting on the huge payday

smh.gif

smh, the NBA really needs to do something about Crawford, that's no way to act as a ref.

Back
Top Bottom