Official EAGLES at GIANTS Divisional Round Jan. 11 1:00 EST Vol. Round 3 .. FIGHT!!

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

laugh.gif
@Us seemingly becoming the underdog after a bye and with home field.

All we need to do is pressure McNabb, and slow the run, which I don't think we'll have that hard of a time doing.

If our secondary plays halfway decent, and we don't alow 3rd down conversion after 3rd down conversion, I think we'll be able to squeak one out.

Only time will tell, though.

ive read and listened to some of the NY media and it seems like they think they are gonna walk all over us

wrong or no?

I haven't payed too much attention to the NY media lately.

I only listen to WFAN at night, and it seems to me like no one is confident that Sunday is going to be a cakewalk.

I'm taking the Eagles in this one just because I want to see another African American QB win the Super Bowl and more of Mcnabb being goofy on thesidelines.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

laugh.gif

All we need to do is pressure McNabb, and slow the run, which I don't think we'll have that hard of a time doing.

If our secondary plays halfway decent, and we don't alow 3rd down conversion after 3rd down conversion, I think we'll be able to squeak one out.

ive read and listened to some of the NY media and it seems like they think they are gonna walk all over us

wrong or no?

I don't think so. It will be a close game; your Eagles are annoying as hell
laugh.gif

That being said, I think the G-Men got this, but it'll be a nail-biter (when is it not?).

laugh.gif

wrong or no?
Its pretty mixed especially with the callers.

I'm driving around all day every day so I'm pretty much listening to WFAN all day. You have guys like Fatcessa saying the Eagles are a good solid team,they demand your respect. Then you have hosts like Craig (from Boomer and Carton, my fav show) saying that although the game will be close, the Giants shouldcover the spread and dominate time of posession and the ground game. He also said that when the Eagles needed a must win game vs the ******** they only put up3 points, and barely did anything offensively vs the Vikings (who weren't that good to begin with), that one screen pass broke the game open....so theyhaven't exactly been beating up teams (with the exception of the gutless Cowboys).

To me none of that matters because regular season gets throw out the window in terms of HOW you won games, both teams know each other well and the intensitylevel will be high for both squads. Should be a classic IMO.

Should be a classic IMO.
agreed 100%

Eagles are a tale of 2 different teams which I dont understand but take out the offense in those 2 games and the D was dominating

******** lone TD in that game came on a McNabb fumble within yards of the endzone

i'm praying Andy gets Buck ten touches

Boomer & Carton FTW!

Were you lisgtening when they connected the guy, and let him start with what he wanted to say and cut him off and said "hold on, let me connect you"and greeted him? Carton did it like 6 times.
laugh.gif

I had just woke up and it was like 5:30 am, and it had me in tears 'cause every time they "connected him" again, he just started over.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

you're either going to have to : a. sack mcnabb or b. stop the run vikings slowed the run, pressured mcnabb, AD ran for 2 TDs and they still lost.

610 WIP and WFAN are have a dual broadcast at 10am

our guys are Glen MacNow and Anthony "the Cuz" Gargano

Boomer & Carton FTW!

Were you lisgtening when they connected the guy, and let him start with what he wanted to say and cut him off and said "hold on, let me connect you" and greeted him? Carton did it like 6 times.
laugh.gif

I had just woke up and it was like 5:30 am, and it had me in tears 'cause every time they "connected him" again, he just started over.
laugh.gif

Yeah, I remember that from yesterday I believe. Carton is pure comedy.

Today someone called in and mentioned to Carton that he should go outside his house and run into it because that's how it feels hitting Brandon Jacobs. Then Carton was able to get some interns and other dudes who are behind the scenes on the show to run into the wall in the studio. They had it live onWFAN.com and it was HILARIOUS. This one lady even volunteered to do so and it was great. Boomer seemed to be in tears when the first couple of people weredoing it.

The dual broadcast with NY and Phila that took place in Jersey was pretty intense at times. The day before one dude from the Phila broadcast was all over EvanRoberts on his "credentials" and "resume" so Benigno came in and called him an %!$, it got pretty damn intense. Whenever it was gettingchoppy today, Carl Banks would come in and save the day as usual. That dude's analysis is the truth in my opinion.

Anyway, WFAN FTW, I even enjoy listening to Mike Francesa because he can be very funny. My favorite dudes go from Tony Paige to Steve Somers to Boomer andCarton. All are great in their own way.

My prediction for the score sunday is 23-14 Giants.

Originally Posted by madj55

I'm taking the Eagles in this one just because I want to see another African American QB win the Super Bowl and more of Mcnabb being goofy on the sidelines.

thats a really stupid reason to pick a team

Were you lisgtening when they connected the guy, and let him start with what he wanted to say and cut him off and said "hold on, let me connect you" and greeted him? Carton did it like 6 times.image

I had just woke up and it was like 5:30 am, and it had me in tears 'cause every time they "connected him" again, he just started over.image

Yeah I remember that he did about 6-7 times to the poor guy.
laugh.gif

I always flip between them and Luis Jimenez, i'm pretty much in tears every morning.

The dual broadcast with NY and Phila that took place in Jersey was pretty intense at times. The day before one dude from the Phila broadcast was all over Evan Roberts on his "credentials" and "resume" so Benigno came in and called him an %!$, it got pretty damn intense. Whenever it was getting choppy today, Carl Banks would come in and save the day as usual. That dude's analysis is the truth in my opinion.

Really? That's pretty effed up because WFAN is a pretty well known radio station, if anything they are helping the Philly broadcasts get some recognition.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

The dual broadcast with NY and Phila that took place in Jersey was pretty intense at times. The day before one dude from the Phila broadcast was all over Evan Roberts on his "credentials" and "resume" so Benigno came in and called him an %!$, it got pretty damn intense. Whenever it was getting choppy today, Carl Banks would come in and save the day as usual. That dude's analysis is the truth in my opinion.

Really? That's pretty effed up because WFAN is a pretty well known radio station, if anything they are helping the Philly broadcasts get some recognition.

Yeah, they got started off on the wrong foot with yesterday's incident, but today was definitely cleaner fun and busting chops. Boomer and Carton playedsome bits from when they were going at it and were like I hope management talked to both of the duos and that they clean it up.

Today at one point Phila got pissed that Joe and Evan mentioned how the Giants are defending champs and that we shouldn't reflect on the past and blah blahblah and then they play the radio call of Westbrook beating the Giants with that punt return back in 2003 or whatever. Joe and Evan got em bad on that onesince they came up as very hypocritical. Whatever though, it was really all in good fun.

Anyway, listening to the Phila broadcasters, you could tell they reflect the city which is good for them.

giants fan here...i dont think the giants are going to win even with home field....not sure if anyone realizes this....ny wise...but...we played the eaglestwice this year and guess how many times we sacked mcnabb.....0

and i hate facing westbrook....it seems like that n' always owns us lol

Some Giants fans are sounding like less than Giants fans right about now.
smh.gif

Both teams will play hard, but Giants will go in with a bit more tenacity imo.

Should be a classic IMO.
agreed 100%

Eagles are a tale of 2 different teams which I dont understand but take out the offense in those 2 games and the D was dominating

******** lone TD in that game came on a McNabb fumble within yards of the endzone

i'm praying Andy gets Buck ten touches

roll.gif
That's not happening. No more than three carries.Guaranteed.

Back
Top Bottom